Start by marking “Hooker to Housewife” as Want to Read:
Hooker to Housewife

Hooker to Housewife

Tyler Blake is off to Hollywood, the newest starlet of Tinsel Town, with a wonderful man by her side. Unfortunately that man is married, and she once again crosses paths with controlling T-Roc. When Tyler thinks her life can't get any more complicated, she falls in love with Andre Jackson. He has it all--money, fame, movie star looks, and the bad boy reputation that Tyler ...more
Published April 3rd 2007 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Hooker to Housewife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hooker to Housewife

Rena
Aug 23, 2011 Rena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The synopsis makes it sound like this book will be about Tyler Blake, but it seemed so much more about Chantal Morgan. It's a short book, so there really wasn't much time to get to know the characters, other than gold digging, Chantal; and Andre the hip hop player. The ending was one of the scenarios I had expected, but it would've been better if there were more depth to it. I'm not a big fan of open-endings.
Deedee Henson
Sep 18, 2016 Deedee Henson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Scandalous
Eva Leger
Jun 24, 2009 Eva Leger rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Shannon, urban list readers who like series, etc.
Recommended to Eva by: myself
Shelves: b-urban-fiction
D.lee
Jan 28, 2012 D.lee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The saga just keeps getting better. In this book we are introduce to Chantal Morgan, the video vixen/baby mama. This chick was beyond scandalous. She was beautiful and wasn't above using what she had to get what she wanted. What she didn't count on was the competition.
Tyler Blake is back and she is a rising movie star. She has matured, since the first book. She moved to Hollywood with her married director/boyfriend and is currently working on her first starring role.
Andre is Chantal's baby's dad
OOSA
Jul 14, 2012 OOSA rated it really liked it
A Wonderful Follow-Up

"Hooker to Housewife" introduces Chantal Morgan, long term girlfriend and baby momma of Andre Jackson. Andre is a talented musician and has it all. Chantal did what most people thought was impossible; she used her body to get her to the top and landed Andre. But after five years, all she got was a ring with nothing behind it.

Tyler Blake is getting her big break in Hollywood and it's all thanks to her new, older, married director boyfriend. Trying to find her leading man for
Mel
Oct 24, 2015 Mel rated it it was ok
This book was really 2.5 stars for me. Chantal is a self absorbed gold digger who has a child with hip hop mogul Andre. She doesn't do anything but spend his money and party. She also turns a blind eye to his constant cheating. They delve a little into her past/childhood. The book opens when she is 17. But, Andre's youth is more explored. Andre films a movie and (very quickly) falls on love with starlet Tyler. Scheming, and plotting ensues. None of the characters had much depth. None of them wer ...more
Donna-Jo Webster
Oh, dang, this is "book two"?!?! If you're in the mood for hot and sleazy, this is the quick read for you. The main character, Chantal, is so far removed from who I am as a person I could just not relate. But the plotline still swept me up and I felt obliged to finish. Lawsy, what a ride. The opening scene (at the breakfast table on the morning of Chantal's high school graduation) and her father's naivety at what a pedicure is proved hilarious and actually is what hooked me into reading this. :)
Rachel
Feb 11, 2012 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Another good one. Cliffhanger ending. I have Superstar waiting in the wings to reveal to me what happened after Chantal tries to hit Andre and Tyler. I don't like Andre though. If you know you don't like Chantal. Just quit messing with her. Instead he proposes to Chantal to make Tyler jealous. Whatever. He is immature. Either way this book is a page turner from beginning to end.
Alysia
Jan 10, 2012 Alysia rated it really liked it
I had to read this, tyler is much smarter in this book. It was good but I still love my Bitch series.
Shatoya Sims
Dec 28, 2010 Shatoya Sims rated it liked it
The ending leaves you hanging.
Adrienna
Dec 30, 2008 Adrienna rated it it was ok
I read this last year, and did not leave anything in my memory. Therefore it must just be okay book.
Samantha
Sep 02, 2010 Samantha rated it it was ok
Shelves: own-it
PREDICTABLE!
Ezraela-Bat
Jul 18, 2009 Ezraela-Bat rated it really liked it
I actually liked it, though it was a little too short for my taste, it ended kind of shady, I was hoping it would be a second part to it.
Danelle Mahoney
Shelves: favorites
great book.
Laronda Brockington
Feb 01, 2014 Laronda Brockington rated it really liked it
One of the first books I ever read as a teen and this is how I got interested.
Maebelle Richardson
Oct 26, 2014 Maebelle Richardson rated it it was amazing
Excellent read had me from beginning to end
Karen
Sep 16, 2010 Karen rated it really liked it
Great book. Can't seem to find any of her other books in Central Arkansas.
Shinnikka Ford
Shinnikka Ford rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2017
Erica
Erica rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2010
Destiny Lee
Destiny Lee rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2013
Chrisma Mcclain
Chrisma Mcclain rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2009
Tiann-Shontae Burrell
Tiann-Shontae Burrell rated it it was ok
Oct 16, 2015
lajunia jones
lajunia jones rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Bridget Johnson-guilford
Bridget Johnson-guilford rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2013
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2013
Alicia
Alicia rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2014
Felicia Miller
Felicia Miller rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Demetra Hall
Demetra Hall rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2013
  • Superstar
  • Naughty 2
  • Twisted
  • Diamond Playgirls
  • Dirty Money (Dirty Money, #2)
  • It's Like Candy
  • The Available Wife
  • Pitbulls In A Skirt
  • Payback with Ya Life (Payback #2)
  • The Candy Shop
  • Mr. Satisfaction
  • Ain't No Sunshine
  • Still Dirty (Dirty Red #2)
  • Karma