Start by marking “The Art of Conscious Creation: How You Can Transform the World” as Want to Read:
The Art of Conscious Creation: How You Can Transform the World

The Art of Conscious Creation: How You Can Transform the World

Are you ready to learn how to manage your personal energy frequency for the purpose of personal and global transformation? The Art of Conscious Creation gives you the simple yet extraordinary techniques to "Consciously Create" the life you yearn for and desire! This compelling book reveals the 25 Universal Guiding Principals that lead to a happier, more fulfilling, prosper ...more
Published October 1st 2007 by Elevate

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Conscious Creation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Conscious Creation

Tami
Apr 15, 2008 Tami rated it it was amazing
"Human potential is limitless...The only thing limiting us is our belief in our own limits."

Just think of the implications of such a statement. Whatever we can dream, we have the power to make into a reality. What could one single person do if he or she was willing to let go of the unhealthy self-talk, the visions of imperfection, and the fear? What would happen if we all followed suit? Perhaps we could manifest enough food, love, acceptance for everyone on the planet? Maybe world peace would n
Marcey Rader
Jan 25, 2015 Marcey Rader rated it did not like it
I could not get through this book. I really wanted to like it since so many other readers rated it highly but it just seemed very repetitive to me. It's a little woo-woo for my personality. I definitely believe in the theory that putting negative energy out in the world brings negative energy back to you and that putting positive energy brings back positive energy, but this kind of verbiage needs to be written in a different style for me to get interested.
Maria
Jul 31, 2008 Maria marked it as gave-up
I am not going to give this book a star rating as I didn't finish it and so I don't think it would be fair to rate it in any way. Personally I found it very repetitive and quite boring. It reads like a text book and there is nothing original in this book. It is a nice idea for a book but somehow, in my opinion, it just doesn't work. There are some interesting facts included in the book, but nothing you wouldn't be able to read somewhere else.
Jackie Lapin
Aug 06, 2008 Jackie Lapin rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's time to take charge of your life. You Can Consciously Create the Life You Want, rather than let life happen to you.
Xhulia
Xhulia marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Jim Mathis
Jim Mathis rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
Christopher DeGraffenreid
Christopher DeGraffenreid rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Mohammed Sameer
Mohammed Sameer rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2013
Kitara
Kitara is currently reading it
Jul 26, 2012
Jan Payne
Jan Payne rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2012
T.A.
T.A. added it
Jul 18, 2012
Jessie Rember
Jessie Rember rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2012
Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2012
Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2012
cat news
cat news rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2011
Cinta
Cinta added it
May 13, 2012
Deanne Quarrie
Deanne Quarrie rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2010
Ginny
Ginny added it
Sep 17, 2009
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2008
abdolla abdollay
abdolla abdollay rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2008
I think of myself as a teacher, coach and mentor. I am the author of "The Art of Conscious Creation, How You Can Transform the World," the Empowering Manual for Personal and Global Transformation and Creation. "Practical Conscious: Daily Techniquest to Manifest Your Dreams", the book that makse you a better, faster manifestor day-by-day.

I believe we are all responsible for what we create in our li
More about Jackie Lapin...