Start by marking “How Long You Should Wait to Have Sex” as Want to Read:
How Long You Should Wait to Have Sex

How Long You Should Wait to Have Sex

Librarian's note: This is an alternate cover edition of ASIN B00CCH4VIQ.

Samantha Harper has just turned 30 and she is ready to meet the man of her dreams, so she does. Samantha pretty much always accomplishes what she sets out to do. There's only one problem, after she has sex with him on the first night they meet, he never calls her. Not used to failure, Samantha is furio
Published January 20th 2014 by Monique Sorgen

To ask other readers questions about How Long You Should Wait to Have Sex, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How Long You Should Wait to Have Sex

loveandstolenkisses
"How long you should wait to have sex" is a story full of fun, crush worthy and steamy scenes. An exciting plot that will captivate you, and filled with lovely characters. It had it all!

What made me look twice at this book is the title. "How long you should wait to have sex". It's a question that all women ask themself, and so do our maincharacter Samantha.
She's nearing her 30 year old birthday, and has everything she wished for in life - except a man. But as the business woman she is, she take
Em-Afternoonbookery
In all honesty, i didn't have high hopes for this book, i think the cover put me off, i know that i shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but i did and regret it. This last week i bit the bullet to finally read this book, after all i featured it a while ago.

We start meeting Samantha on the eve of her 30th birthday devastated because she hadn't met "the one" in an attempt to resolve the issue, she puts her PR skills to use and throws herself a party and invites alot of eligible men. There she me
Adrienne Woods
Sep 20, 2013 Adrienne Woods rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What can I say about ‘How long we should I wait to have sex’, that the book doesn’t say.
I think Monique Sorgen took a really good look at this, and created a fun, entertaining way to answer that question. What I love about this book as that our heroine, Samantha Harper, isn’t one at all. She is falling and tripping over problems, most of our women faces in our lives, and she keeps making the wrong choice, until she got granted a wish that undid one of her problems. Wish we all had those.

I liked
Anna Zollinger
I had high hopes for this book but it didn't even come close to meeting them. It has potential, but I think that the author herself needs to mature a bit and move into a different writing style that better captures whatever they're going for... Because the method in which the book is written is, well, relatively atrocious and immature.

And then there's the main character. Confident, overachiever, and might as well be 15- not almost 30. I couldn't finish the book at all and probably won't be retur
KStar0330
Oct 14, 2014 KStar0330 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely Loved this story. Just so much fun and absolutely crazy with the do-overs, but so wonderfully refreshing and new. Just a smidge of "Ground Hog Day". This was a true pleasure to read. Funny, quirky read with a great cast of interesting characters. It sucks you in until you reach that final page and you finally finish this crazy kind of love story. You shouldn't have to change for anyone, but yourself. You can't force love. People make mistakes. Be happy with you. Loved, Loved, ...more
Dana
Jun 02, 2014 Dana rated it liked it
I thought this was a cute book with an interesting premise. It wasn't like anything I'd read before and most of it was very funny.

The only thing I think I had issue with was the complete omission of any discussion of protection/health/birth control between the characters. There was plenty of sex and never once were any of the above topics mentioned.

Other than that, the book was basically a decent, quick read.
Steph Juarez
Sep 04, 2016 Steph Juarez rated it liked it
No me gusto
Tovasha
Apr 02, 2014 Tovasha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Loved it

nice quick jaunty read. Loved the characters and the twist at the end. The characters and feelings are very relatable.
Kayla Bowersox
Kayla Bowersox rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2014
Mauricio Edmundo
Mauricio Edmundo rated it liked it
Sep 19, 2016
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2013
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2015
Susan Wright
Susan Wright rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2013
Just My Opinion
review to come
Courtney
Courtney rated it did not like it
Dec 23, 2013
Natalia Trujillo
Natalia Trujillo rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2016
Sonja
Sonja rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2014
Jamie Lake
Jamie Lake rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2015
Aerika
Aerika rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2013
JC Mulligan
JC Mulligan rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2015
Lindy
Lindy rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2015
Tori
Tori rated it liked it
May 10, 2014
Monique Linares
Monique Linares rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2014
Monique
Oct 24, 2013 Monique rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Baronarnold
Baronarnold rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2013
Adara Bowen
Adara Bowen rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2014
JadeRowan Restrepo
JadeRowan Restrepo rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2015
Lexie
Lexie rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2014
Lucero
Lucero rated it it was ok
Mar 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Book Promotions: Romance & the Answer to the Burning Question 1 6 Apr 02, 2014 10:29PM
  • The Call of the Stone (Stonewiser, #2)
  • Designed to Kill (Greg McKenzie Mysteries, Book 2)
  • Around the World in 80 Dates: Confessions of a Christian Serial Dater
  • Anonymity
  • A Hunka Hunka Nursing Love
  • The Battered Heiress Blues
  • Sentinel (Sentinel Trilogy, #1)
  • Tag (The Zumar Chronicles, #1)
  • The Man Test  (The Marin Test #1)
  • Cocoa and Chanel (Chanel, #1)
  • All the Dancing Birds
  • The Zombie Wilson Diaries
  • What Would Satan Do?
  • Happily Ever Before
  • Blush (Bombshells, #2)
  • Wine in my Sippy Cup
  • Taking Your Life to the Next Level: 7 Keys to Living the God Kind of Life
  • Build A Man (Serenity Holland, #1)