Start by marking “Games & Consequences (Remastering Jerna #2)” as Want to Read:
Games & Consequences (Remastering Jerna #2)

Games & Consequences (Remastering Jerna #2)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Playing games with other people's lives is a thrill. But then you have to pay the consequences.

That's what Jerna discovers when he's caught up in a dangerous plot and charged with murder. He'll need all Ria's brains and bravery, and the help of a honest but disillusioned cop, to escape the terrible trap ensnaring him.

'Games & Consequences' is a sequel to 'Remastering J
ebook
Published January 19th 2010 by Smashwords Edition (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Games & Consequences, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Games & Consequences

Emma Sea
As others have noted, this book was a disappointment because it is no longer about Jerna. Jerna is locked up for most of the book, so this is instead a story about Ria and a cop investigating and travelling all over the show.

The first book is a must-read. I'm paraphrasing here, but when Someville talks about putting poisoned meat in front of a starving dog, and pretending it has free will to eat it or not, well, that's brilliant. The dialog about consent in Jerna encompasses more than just BDSM.
Page Crusherz
Maybe it was reading it too soon after the last. I felt compelled to read the series, but I didn't enjoy it. I do like the play between Ria and Jerna, but the cast of characters grew.
Michael Joseph
You can read my full review of Games & Consequences at my blog.
Jaya
Slash Readers : Alright, so I admit to being a little uncertain about reading this novel because of the similarity of plot lines to the first one. However, due to the fact that I really did enjoy these characters, I decided to go for it.

(view spoiler)
Tamela
I truly enjoyed being in Ria's head this time. It was so hard for him not to be able to just rush in and save Jerna. Even with all his power and connections he was unable to do what he needed to do to protect Jerna from further trouble. But he did everything he could to make sure Jerna was safe and cared for and worked tirelessly to make sure he was cleared.

Sila was good addition and I liked getting to know Juli better. She was such a strong and funny person, and so supportive.

This was such a co
Roxana V.
I'm really enjoying reading the books, found them very interesting and well written. This one wasnt an exeption, it is very different from the first one but totally worth it.
Sam
A nice read, but not as enticing as the first book. Jerna's psyche is just more interesting to me than the other characters, I guess.
 Sara
Feb 17, 2013 Sara marked it as didn-t-finish
couldn't make it through this one, watching things fall apart again.
Kidd
Kidd marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Ardent
Ardent marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Elena
Elena added it
Nov 07, 2014
Len
Len marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Bonespanda
Bonespanda marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Crude
Crude marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Saskie-
Saskie- marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Ann Somerville grew up in one of Australia’s prettiest small cities. In 1989, she left Australia with a BA and a burning ambition to see more of the world and its people, and to discover this ‘culture’ thing people kept telling her about. In 2006, she returned home to Southeast Queensland with two more degrees (this time in science and IT), an English husband and a staggering case of homesickness, ...more
More about Ann Somerville...
Kei's Gift (Darshian Tales, #1) Remastering Jerna (Remastering Jerna, #1) I Was An Alien Cat Toy Somatesthesia Many Roads Home