Start by marking “I Never Knew I Had a Choice: Explorations in Personal Growth [With Infotrac]” as Want to Read:
I Never Knew I Had a Choice: Explorations in Personal Growth [With Infotrac]

I Never Knew I Had a Choice: Explorations in Personal Growth [With Infotrac]

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Thousands of readers have been touched by past editions of this warm, frank, and personal book focused on personal growth. This book is designed to help students expand their self-awareness as they explore the significant choices available to them in the various dimensions of life. As students work through the self-inventories, exercises, and activities and read the first-...more
Mass Market Paperback, 496 pages
Published March 1st 2001 by Wadsworth Publishing Company (first published 1983)

To ask other readers questions about I Never Knew I Had a Choice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Never Knew I Had a Choice

Annie
Jun 09, 2008 Annie rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Annie by: School
I am currently reading this book for a graduate course. I am only 2 weeks into the class, and the text is already helping me figure stuff out in my life!
Although it is written for current and future counselors/therapists, I would encourage many people to use this as a guide when facing some of life's obstacles.
Pamela
Excellent! This book helps the reader to look within themselves and evaluate why they are who they are. It gives the reader the necessary tools to become a better person.
Yvettez
This book was used for my EPSY class. It was very inspiring and made me view things differently.
Angella
I had this book for a class and would recommend it to anyone!
mehri
great book for everyone to think deeper about life
Bima Putra
Very nice for self help
Jamie
great book
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Jared Lundholm
Jared Lundholm marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Sandra Torres
Sandra Torres marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Sandra Torres
Sandra Torres marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Chloe Lee
Chloe Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Mojtaba
Mojtaba marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Frank Spencer
Frank Spencer marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Sheila Power
Sheila Power marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Elvin
Elvin marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Kreeyatta
Kreeyatta marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Adri
Adri marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Joseph
Joseph added it
Jan 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy Issues and Ethics in the Helping Professions Theory and Practice of Group Counseling Groups: Process and Practice [With Infotrac] Student Manual for Corey's Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy, 7th