Start by marking “The Mediterranean Millionaire's Reluctant Mistress (Modern)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Mediterranean Mill...

Carole Mortimer

The Mediterranean Millionaire's Reluctant Mistress (Modern)

When Alejandro Santiago discovers he has a young son, his money and power mean he easily wins custody from the boy's aunt, Brynne Sullivan. But he hasn't counted on Brynne being so feisty, passionate—and beautiful.

He agrees to her plea for a month's visit. There's just one problem for Brynne: the Mediterranean millionaire is not just arrogant—he's also infuriatingly gorgeo

Published (first published November 1st 2007)

Havva
Mar 04, 2011 Havva rated it did not like it
Shelves: dreadfulromance
Don't normally rate books I haven't read all the way through, but I opened this in the library while looking at the shelf of new english books, and feel the need to object to the tortures inflicted on innocent adjectives.

If anyone knows a man out there who can actually "firm his jaw squarely" I'd love to see it.
Tia
Nov 25, 2012 Tia rated it liked it
I simply adored the heroines snappy comments towards the hero. I fell in love with the argumentative banter that both of them seemed to do, until they fell into bed with each other. It was a good read.
Roub
Jul 04, 2014 Roub rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
nice read! the title is misleading as brynne was never alejandro's mistress. he did not even pursue her to be his mistress! they both tried hard to resist this fatal attraction. in the end, they cud not and ended up having sex followed by a declaration of love after 4 days! so i dunno where the title came from! i especially loved the heroine's character! brynne was feisty, annoying and did not give an inch! i admired her for never giving up and never hiding. after they had had sex (the only time ...more
Jane
Sep 22, 2015 Jane rated it liked it
Well, quite a good read actually. I think I really enjoy their words of 'war' more than anything.
Tonya Warner
Brynne can not just let her nephew go with the cold, unfeeling man who has been found to be his natural father. Trying to deal with the death of her brother and his wife, Brynne now must fight to stay in the life of her nephew, as well as fight her attraction to Alejandro.

A nice story.
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Lauconn
Lauconn rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2016
Sahar
Sahar rated it did not like it
Aug 18, 2016
Veronik
Veronik rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2016
N.G
N.G rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2016
KIRIAKI
KIRIAKI rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2016
Mary A. McCormick
Mary A. McCormick rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2016
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Manuela
Manuela rated it it was ok
Jul 15, 2016
Chrissy
Chrissy rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Toni-Lea Chin
Toni-Lea Chin rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Kerry Blanning
Kerry Blanning marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Chioma Chukwura
Chioma Chukwura marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
Irma04
Irma04 added it
May 27, 2016
Tricia Lenhart
Tricia Lenhart rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
myrna vogel
myrna vogel rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2016
Becky
Becky added it
Mar 07, 2016
Engy
Engy rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2016
Murr
Murr added it
Feb 29, 2016
Gratair
Gratair marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Sabine
Sabine rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2016
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Dana Al-Basha
Dana Al-Basha marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I have written almost 200 romance novels in contemporary and Regency.

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author and recipient of the 2015 RWA Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2014 I received a Pioneer of Romance Award from Romantic Times in the US and in 2012 I was recognised by Queen Elizabeth II for my 'outstanding service to literature'.

I am very happily married to Peter with six sons, and live on the
More about Carole Mortimer...