Start by marking “A Snowy Christmas in Wyoming (Contemporary Romance)” as Want to Read:
A Snowy Christmas in Wyoming (Contemporary Romance)

A Snowy Christmas in Wyoming (Contemporary Romance)

Andy Coyote settled into the job as foreman on the Coleman ranch. He's got custody of his thirteen month old daughter and the situation is perfect for both of them until Caroline Coleman returns home for Christmas and one of the worst blizzards in years hits the area. He's forced to accept Caroline's help to move a herd of cattle and mixed in it are several head from ...more
ebook
Published November 20th 2011 by Smashwords Edition (first published October 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Snowy Christmas in Wyoming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Snowy Christmas in Wyoming

Sophia
I was looking for a cozy Christmas read and I was so pleased to find this one. It combines the holiday themed read with a contemporary Western romance which are a great pairing in my book. Oh, and did I mention this is an opposites attract love story?

Caroline is a big time news anchor for the national news out of Washington DC, but she has small town roots. For Christmas, she returns to the home ranch in Wyoming where her only remaining relation, her grandmother, still lives and operates the sma
Terisa
Dec 05, 2013 Terisa rated it really liked it
This book was part of an 11 book box set that I bought on Amazon recently and was the third book in the set. So far, this book was my favorite.

Caroline moved from Wyoming to Washington D.C. for the chance to be a hot shot anchor women on the evening news. She’s made it big time from being raised on a ranch to be a highly paid famous T.V. spokesperson. While she loves her job they delegate everything that she says and does and she knows that something is missing from her life. When she goes back
Kathi Wason
Sep 16, 2016 Kathi Wason rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Snowy Christmas in Wyoming

A sweet story of a "bad" boy and a girl who returned home for Christmas. First impressions are not always correct and in this story, love comes quickly in spite of some typical country issues. A pleasant story to read on a stormy afternoon.
Jeanie Jackson
Nov 23, 2013 Jeanie Jackson rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
A warm and beautiful modern western of two people with great strength and great hearts. I will admit that when Caroline and Andy first encountered each other, I was turned off by her attitude, but it didn't take long for her nature decency to show through and from then on I rooted for her all the way.

Andy is from a disreputable family and he did not do well in high school. Those issues are the basis of Caroline prejudice, a prejudice shared by most of the community, and one that he tried to lea
Carol
Aug 16, 2012 Carol rated it it was amazing
Caroline Coleman, a news anchor in Washington, D.C., comes home to Wyoming, to her grandmother's for Christmas. The last person she expects is to see is Andy Coyote, one of the town's Native American bad boys, working as a foreman on her grandmother's ranch.

No matter how much she tries to forget Andy's past, she's wary of Andy and wishes he would disappear. Yet, Caroline finds herself bonding with Andy's thirteen month old, little girl, something she had no intention of doing.

A blizzard hits the
Nancy Luebke
Dec 06, 2015 Nancy Luebke rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this Contemporary Romance and gave it a rating of 4.5*. This is also the 2nd book in the Christmas On Main Street Set.This story also involves a snow storm plus repeated dumping of lots of snow. This added several sets of problems in an area of cattle country. Add some troublemakers and children into this and you get some interesting situations. Would like to read more of this authors work.
Katy Beth Mckee
Dec 17, 2011 Katy Beth Mckee rated it really liked it
Caroline and Andy were such a great couple. It was a great story about being careful to not judge people on their own past or their families. Caroline is a strong woman who knows what she wants and is willing to work hard to get it. The healing of all kinds of relationships made this a very inspirational Christmas story.
Kathy
Dec 23, 2013 Kathy rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Caroline and Andy's romance! Beautiful, clean, contemporary Christmas Western romance! I loved the hard work descriptions in the snowy Wyoming setting as well as his thirteen month old daughter Sarah! I look forward to reading more by E. Ayers!!
Ngdecker
Dec 12, 2013 Ngdecker rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book
This short book was part of a set I bought. I didn't think I would care for it, but actually did like it.
Lisa Alexander-Griffin
Jan 25, 2012 Lisa Alexander-Griffin rated it it was amazing
A wonderfully heartwarming read.
Lance Kelley
Lance Kelley rated it really liked it
May 10, 2014
Rebecca DeLoach
Rebecca DeLoach rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2014
Lynn
Lynn rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2015
Fiona Hamilton
Fiona Hamilton rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Sdz123
Sdz123 rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2014
Antonette Pierce
Antonette Pierce rated it it was ok
Jan 15, 2015
Rose Hayden
Rose Hayden rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2013
Leilani Hardee
Oct 26, 2013 Leilani Hardee rated it it was amazing
A heartwarming Christmas story!
Bev
Bev rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2013
Monica
Monica rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2012
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Skeeter Jorgensen
Skeeter Jorgensen rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2014
Christa Alexander
Christa Alexander rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2012
Megan
Megan rated it really liked it
Dec 03, 2013
Jo
Jo rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2013
kathleen ballard
kathleen ballard rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2016
Concetta33
Concetta33 rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2013
Beverley
Beverley rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2013
Nona
Nona rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was ok
Dec 13, 2014