Start by marking “A Halloween Scare in Georgia: Prepare If You Dare” as Want to Read:
A Halloween Scare in Georgia: Prepare If You Dare

A Halloween Scare in Georgia: Prepare If You Dare

4.75  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
A fun and funny Halloween romp for children and parents alike!

It's Halloween night, and creatures and critters from near and far are starting to gather outside the front door. And now here comes a whole army of monsters, on broomsticks, buses, and bikes, all clamoring in the darkness. What is it they want? Are they coming for you?

This humorous, creative story is the perfec
Published August 1st 2014 by Sourcebooks Jabberwocky

To ask other readers questions about A Halloween Scare in Georgia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Halloween Scare in Georgia

Madison Scott
Oct 11, 2016 Madison Scott rated it really liked it
The story was talking about how they get married on Halloween and how it scary to go trick or treat, and its scary to get dressed up and the little girl was scared because she was worried about the monsters, but at the end she scared them off with a flash light.

I think this book is a good book, i love holiday books because it has a good connection to my life time, my family love holidays like Christmas and Halloween and this story has a little connection to my life. I think its a good book for l
Gala
Gala rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2014
Audra
Audra rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2015
Katie
Katie added it
Apr 14, 2016
Kelsey Baboul
Kelsey Baboul marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Alicia
Alicia added it
Oct 20, 2016
Eric James lives in the South of England, with his beautiful family. He’s a children’s author, word tickler and champion asparagus thrower.

His rhyming books include "A Halloween Scare" (over 70 location-specific variations), "Santa's Sleigh is on its Way" (over 100 location-specific variations) and the UK version of "My First Santa" (but not the US book of the same name)

Hear the UK audio version