Start by marking “Expect The Unexpected” as Want to Read:
Expect The Unexpected

Expect The Unexpected

Taylor, Nicole, and Sheree are three friends who think they have their live all figured out, but an unexpected turn of events will change their lives forever. Marriages are on the line, and the possibility of new love coming into play will alter everything that they have. Dive into this story of infidelity, secret lives, and murder. Remember to Expect the Unexpected.
Kindle Edition, 1st
Published March 24th 2014 by Royal Dynasty Publications

To ask other readers questions about Expect The Unexpected, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Expect The Unexpected

vanessa brown
Nov 07, 2016 vanessa brown rated it did not like it
Could not finish due to the numerous errors

I will definitely e-mail the author. This book could not have been proofread by anybody. From the first chapter until chapter four. I highlighted so many run on sentences, grammatical errors, misused words and names; I just gave up all together.
It seems like it could be a good storyline if written properly.
Sonna Avery
Nov 25, 2016 Sonna Avery rated it it was amazing
Reader

Well done on this book...This was one I couldn't put down and I know in part 2 Anthony is gonna let her have it.
Kina M
Oct 08, 2016 Kina M rated it liked it
Could've been better WARNING SPOILER ALERT

This book could've been a whole lot better if it wasn't for the grammatical errors, (which I never usually comment on, because soooo many other readers would have already done, but I couldn't just let this one slide. That's how bad it was.) And the predictable story line. SPOILER ALERT: What grown educated woman in their right mind goes to a married man's house that she is cheating with? Then says I would be passed if another woman was in my home
Hyvelih
Sep 19, 2016 Hyvelih rated it really liked it
Good but short

Had me interested from the beginning until the end. The only reason I didn't give it 4 stars, because as soon as it got good it ended. But other than that it was a good read.
Jackquelyn Lewis
Jan 02, 2015 Jackquelyn Lewis rated it really liked it
Good book however

This was a definitely a page turner, however did anyone notice when the book first started off they introduce a character named Jamal who actually turned out to be Marcus. There were too many grammatical errors. The characters were mixed up and many times I had to figure out what was being said. I normally won't complain however, there were just too many errors. The author Tiffany also over did the sex scenes. After while I got bored with how perfect the sex was, and much too lo
Kitty Galore
Jan 10, 2015 Kitty Galore rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2015
I am beyond tired of all these urban authors with poor editing. The storyline itself was not bad and I actually was interested in the book but with so many errors it takes away from the story. There were several instances where the character names changed and I would have to stop to reread the page only to continue and realize who they were actually talking about. How does one change the character's name out of the blue like that?? I hope in the next book the author invested in an editor. I ...more
Mamajay
Mar 04, 2015 Mamajay rated it it was amazing
Wow Unexpected

First of all great book Tiffany Stephens my first time reading one of yours and I must say I really enjoyed from the first page. A few typos but that's ok, I enjoyed your writing skills. Cheating is bad but with a married man is a no no. People just don't respect the bond sad.
Robin Perryman
Jun 05, 2015 Robin Perryman rated it liked it
Still Unexpected

This was one of those girlfriend type books. I found it typical. There was nothing special about the characters. I kept waiting for something exciting to happen but I got nothing. I'm wondering why there's a part 2 (which I already got). I guess I'll read it in the hopes that it will take off because this part was not exciting at all.
Blkvelvet
Dec 28, 2014 Blkvelvet rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Good Storyline But.....

The Author needs to invest in a good editor who is familiar with spelling AND grammar (Sheree and I, not the other way around). There were several different characters in this story, at times both the reader and the author got a bit confused.

What does book two have in store for us, because this story ended with quite a BANG!
Mia
Feb 03, 2015 Mia rated it really liked it
Expect the unexpected

Wow it was a lot going on in this book, it was well written and flowed great but it was a lot of characters and they each had their own drama going on. I hope Anthony don't kill his wife but she was foul for what she did. Good read I will be reading part two.
Drea
May 15, 2015 Drea rated it did not like it
OMG ZERO STARS!!!!

It's way to many characters to keep up with . The author constantly mixed up the characters . Even created a new character tori I was so confused throughout the book . Whatever you do DONT waste your time . This book has way to many grammar errors .
Brittany
Apr 09, 2015 Brittany rated it really liked it
Very good read.

I enjoyed the book. It was interesting and it is most definitely a page turner. The reason for four stars is because of the grammatical errors. Overall this is a five star book minus the grammatical errors. Can't wait to finish the series.
Kisha
Jan 12, 2016 Kisha rated it liked it
distracting but good

I'm not sure if they used the voice commands to write this books or not, but the grammatical mistakes were very distracting for me.

However, I did enjoy the storyline and will probably read the next book.
E G
Jun 13, 2016 E G rated it really liked it
This book was pretty good. It has some errors. There was one misunderstanding and confusion with the name mixed. It was short like I like it to be. It's a cliff hanger for part 2. I liked it for what's it's worth. On to part 2.
Taneka
Mar 19, 2015 Taneka rated it it was amazing
Omg

This book was good from the beginning to the end I can't wait to get part two this was a good read
Kassie Houston
Oct 24, 2014 Kassie Houston rated it really liked it
Kool

this book was quite interesting. after meeting all of the characters I basically knew where the story was headed at the end.
Tonia  Smith
Jan 02, 2016 Tonia Smith rated it really liked it
Expect the Unexpected

A great quick read.. definitely some OMG! moments with the characters... a cliffhanger at the end which means there has to be a sequel...anxiously awaiting
Yolanda Knight
Aug 26, 2015 Yolanda Knight rated it liked it
A page turner but this book had A Lot Of errors in it. The story line was good but I couldn't enjoy it like I wanted too.
Sheri Martin
Dec 31, 2014 Sheri Martin rated it it was amazing
Good read

The different story lines kept me turning the pages! I was so into the story I didn't realize I was at the end.
Casamore Jones
May 05, 2015 Casamore Jones rated it it was amazing
Great Read!!!

It sucked you in from the very beginning with interesting twists. Definitely will be reading the rest of this series!
Tonya
Mar 24, 2015 Tonya rated it it was amazing
Great Read

Can't wait for the next book! Page Turner! Tiffany work is well put together and kept me entertained through out!
Christal Anderson
Feb 18, 2015 Christal Anderson rated it really liked it
Unexpected

Very good! Everything played out very well! Dirt will always catch up with you! Karma is definitely a bitch! Good read!
Ganelle Carriere
Jun 14, 2015 Ganelle Carriere rated it liked it
The book was good but to many spelling errors and the author called the characters by the wrong name on several occasions.
Khadijah Johnson
Khadijah Johnson rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2015
Viola
Viola rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2016
Tasha
Tasha rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2016
Astrid Fredriksen
Astrid Fredriksen rated it did not like it
Mar 08, 2016
Michelle McCoy
Michelle McCoy rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2015
Shante Thomas
Shante Thomas rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2015
motherof2divasyahoo.com
motherof2divasyahoo.com rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2015
  • King Pin Wifeys
  • The Panty Ripper I (The Panty Ripper, #1)
  • Stuck On Stupid
  • Thirsty
  • If Your Girl Only Knew
  • Miserable Matrimony
  • Money Over Errythang

“talk is cheap; the proof is in the doing. Actions speak louder than words.” 0 likes