Start by marking “The Dark Blood Brotherhood Book Two: The Choice” as Want to Read:
The Dark Blood Brotherhood Book Two: The Choice

The Dark Blood Brotherhood Book Two: The Choice (Dark Brotherhood #2)

Librarian's note: This is an alternate cover edition of ASIN B00BWG57TU.

Maddie and Ashtine have reached the Dark Blood Brotherhood, but Ashtine is immediately sent on one last quest per the order of the Brotherhood's elders. Maddie finds herself alone in this strange new land. To her disbelief someone she should fear and loath she finds may actually become a friend.

Sedric
Published 2014 by L.B.Shire

To ask other readers questions about The Dark Blood Brotherhood Book Two, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dark Blood Brotherhood Book Two

Jonel Boyko
Mar 19, 2013 Jonel Boyko rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short but fast paced. Informative but entertaining. That’s how I would describe this very endearing novel. In a matter of pages Shire manages to convey the trials and concerns faced by new couples embarking on their forever. Her descriptions are extremely detailed, allowing you to picture the surroundings and action perfectly. At the same time, Shire never attempts to fit too much into her story. Nothing is ever glazed over. Everything that she includes helps the storyline along.

I also love the
Samantha
Jan 24, 2013 Samantha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This second installment in The Dark Blood Brotherhood short stories was an equally great continuation of the first, picking up a few weeks after the first ended.
In this second story, we see the struggling, but ever in love, main characters Maddie and Ashtine both put in tempting positions while apart from each other. You get to see a possible good side to a previous not so good character.
Once again, I thought the imagery and plot were great. After reading the first book, I had expected the sec
Evelin Burns-C
Evelin Burns-C rated it it was ok
Sep 07, 2016
Katie
Katie added it
Oct 15, 2016
Wicked Walker
Wicked Walker marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2013
Lina (From the Verge)
Lina (From the Verge) marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Dawnmarie
Dawnmarie marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
Reeses
Reeses marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
grumpyoldbird
grumpyoldbird marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Malissa
Malissa marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Charity Roelker
Charity Roelker marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
I've always loved the outdoors, horses and books. From the moment I could hold a pencil, I was writing stories about horses and cowboys. Hope you enjoy!
Happy Reading and Happy Trails
More about L.B. Shire...

Dark Brotherhood (3 books)
  • The Dark Blood Brotherhood Book One: First Bite