Start by marking “The Devil in Me (Seven Devils, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Devil in Me (Seven Devils, #1)

The Devil in Me (Seven Devils #1)

This novella is to be released as part of the Erotica Consortium's anthology - BEND.

50 pages
Published May 5th 2014

Christy

5 STARS!

photo 330d6a7d-0ba8-49d7-a5d8-7b26e349f3bb_zps99d23b1e.jpg

Can I just say that was A LOT of HOT in a short amount of pages... It didn’t take long to read, and I may have re-read it right after I finished because I loved it so much! K.I. Lynn is an author who never disappoints me. And this was no exception. As short and sexy as this story was, there was actually a story, and one I really enjoyed!

Jared has a lot on his plate. His mom isn’t well, and he co-owns his business with his evil ex. When it all gets to be to much, he does something he doe
Shurrn
Holy Hell!

Poor Jared...
His girlfriend & business partner of several years cheated on him and threw him out of the house. At the age of thirty, he is forced to move back into his childhood bedroom. His mother is sick. The stress is piling up.

He's going crazy trying to pick up the pieces of his life...

He drags himself down to the church to prey when he spots a young woman across the isle...
A beautiful woman who stirs his soul...
A woman named Hope...
"...instead of being the third bad thing
Michelle
Jul 26, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
The Devil In Me is one of eight novellas included in the BEND Anthology from eight of the Queens of Erotica. BEND will be available for a limited time and include never before released stories. Some of these Novellas will have characters explored in future novels, so do not miss out on getting your greedy little hands on these before they slip away.

5 Sweating like a whore in church stars!

Screenshot_5

Jared hasn't had much good luck lately, in fact the bad just keeps piling on. Between his sick mother who h
♥~♥Geri ~ the Racy Lit Reader ♥~♥
Ack!! What did I just read??

This novella takes ridiculousness to a whole new level. I wish I could tell what the story is all about but I can't. You know why? It doesn't have a story.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm not kidding. It's basically just about two people who have sex. And not even hot sex. It's the kind of sex that a 14-year old horny boy would probably find hot. To me, it was just eye-roll inducing.

The whole novella is told through Jared's POV, which absolutely does nothing for me because it felt like I was r
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

I am looking forward to this one!
The Devil in Me on May 5th!

photo TDIM1xBbysb_zps82c4522c.gif

Book blurb:
In search of strength and guidance at a nearby church, Jared happens upon a temptation. One he cannot Hope to resist. Each time he sees her, the overwhelming urge to have her consumes him. The lust is overpowering, dragging him deeper and deeper with each encounter, exposing the devil within.
Part of the Bend anthology! Bend (Bend Anthology) by C.D. Reiss

Pre-order your copy today! [AMAZON LINK]
TORI
Dec 06, 2015 TORI rated it did not like it
Shelves: disappointed
1 "Hell No" Star

Wow. Really? I don't know if this was written by a grown up or a horny teen boy!

So....

Hero goes to church to pray for mom who is dying of cancer. While praying he sees this young girl that gives him an instant boner so hard that he has to literally run into the nearest restroom and jerk off. He comes so hard he sprays cum all over the sink, mirror, and floor.

Really dude?! You're in church for crying out loud!

That was the begin of the end for me. This book was pure lust at first
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
Holy hotness Batman, talk about sexual tension.... this is a new author or me and I sure popped my Cherry with K.I.Lynn

photo DB1CF822-CD5B-4DE5-B836-21BE687AC436_zpsojz3r8kn.jpg

This is an all out Dirty, raw, passionate read giving us a somewhat inappropriate, wrong in parts story but did I enjoy it? HELL YES

photo 659D8573-1A8C-4C1D-A506-6180A2A7D9FD_zpsw7iftjs0.jpg

So what's it about
Jared it having a difficult time, his mum has Cancer and is going through treatment, his dad died of Cancer a year prior' and he's concerned that his mum is loosing her fight, and his 'past' girlfriend split up with him due to t
PJ
4.50 Stars

Wow, I loved this novella and can't wait for the full version to be released! This was intense and scorching HOT! The MCs are Jared and Hope and they are set upon each other like two souls possessed, whether by the hand of God or the Devil is uncertain, though they do meet in church.

The story is told from Jared's POV and I loved it. He's a bit of a filthy-mouthed, bad boy, but he works hard (running a gym with his mega bitch ex, so that has to change)! And he lives with and cares for
~ Cariad ~
May 03, 2014 ~ Cariad ~ rated it it was amazing
Read, reread... and love, love, fucking LOVED!

For my full review: JOIN ME ON MY SIZZLING PAGE!

I'll be there soon... Juuust a bit busy right now!!!

taking off knickers

Thank you so much for the Sizzling Pages arc!
Wendy'sThoughts
May 07, 2014 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: K.L. Lynn Fans, Erotica, Romance
4 Bless Me Father For I Have Sinned Stars * * * *

I find the discussion of prayer and religion interesting in books... either it can sometimes overwhelm the story and defeat the purpose of its introduction to it... or if done with understanding of the readers... it can give comfort. In this tale by K.L. Lynn... she used it as a force to be reckoned with... and the questions posed were very interesting indeed.

First, huge props for us being in our main character's head all of the time. Jared is a
Kara
May 07, 2014 Kara rated it really liked it
I read this short little novella in the BEND book.

I LOVED it... I want more.
This book was HOT. holy crap! I know she is writing a full length novel on this book - I can not wait to get my grabby little hands on it!
S.M. West
May 06, 2014 S.M. West rated it it was amazing
Shelves: buddy-reads
4.5 DEVILISH STARS

This was my first K.I. Lynn book and I loved it! This was one HOT and racy little number. Even though this was a short story, there was a STORY and it took it’s time letting the climax build and simmer between the MCs – Jared and Hope. I read this in one sitting and really connected quickly with both characters.

photo Devil_zps4ff35e24.jpg

I also enjoyed that this was told from Jared’s POV yet, it focused a lot on the intense lust and attraction he felt for a complete stranger. I loved the devil theme th
Michelle
WOW...a sinfully sexy hot read!! This is the first book I read from K.I. Lynn and I loved it!! I will definitely be checking out her other books and would re-read The Devil in Me..

TheDevilInMe

K.I. Lynn
Cristina•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“I knew the Devil and lust were in us both.
But if I was going to hell, the trip would be worth it with Hope by my side.”
- Jared
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
May 11, 2014 CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD rated it it was ok
I enjoyed Ms. K.I. Lynn's Breach series and was looking forward to reading this one, and a bonus that it's under a male POV, for a change. The blurb and cover is hot, BUT sad to say, that's about it. :(

The story started off like this: Jared woke up and rushed to church to pray for strength and guidance and for his mom's health and saw this lady that gave him a hard on, like yeah, his mom could be dying and his problem was his dick or boner. He goes to the church's washroom and jerk himself off..
Camryn Noble
May 22, 2014 Camryn Noble rated it did not like it
I'm clearly in the minority here, but I'm sad to say that I didn't enjoy the story.
I don't usually like when erotica tries to have a story. If I want a book with a story, I'll get a book with a story. If I want erotica, I don't want any story getting in my way from one sex scene to the next. Usually I prefer story over sex, but I know what I'm getting into when I read erotica. That's why I was surprised that there was so much story. It had a boring plot line that dragged a bit for me.
Basically,
DKristin
May 16, 2014 DKristin rated it it was amazing
5/10/14 - K. I. Lynn - The Devil In Me - 5 stars

Quote Love: "I wanted her with a primal intensity that consumed me. Fuck her raw. Make her need me as much as I was suddenly dying for her. I wanted to hear her screams bouncing off the stone walls, mark her with my come. Taint her innocence, then fuck her all over again. A roar ripped through me, every muscle strained to the limit. My balls were tight, and with a few hard tugs, I exploded all over the mirror and sink. I couldn't stop coming, my bo
Reanell Tisdale
May 30, 2016 Reanell Tisdale rated it it was amazing
5 panty melting stars!

This novella packed one heck of a punch. My panties didn't just melt, they combusted with how turned on I was reading about Jared and Hope. The first part of this book was the hottest....Jared pleasuring himself was probably my favorite part.

You want to know why I love KI Lynn's work so much?

DIRTY TALKING.

That women can write a dirty talker like no other!! This was a great start to new series and I can't wait to read about Hope and Jared.
Jessi
The excitement took a while to happen, then couple of pages later the book ended. Needed more substance to it.
Julia's Book Haven
May 11, 2014 Julia's Book Haven rated it it was amazing
This one was freaking awesome, I need more!! PLEASE. Jared and Hope were steaming hot and I can't wait to read the rest of their story. I hope to god its out soon or I might cry.
~Steph~Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
**ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review by the girls and I at www.sizzlingpages.com **

I really enjoyed
this book - especially since I personally seem to struggle with shorter
stories. This one actually didn't try to
jam so much in - making the relationship between Jared and Hope feel believable
and real. The only issue that kept me
from rating this book higher, was the "location" of some of the sex
scenes. Others may agree with me on
this, or be offended - I truly tried not
Selene
The title of this quickie read and the blurb had me intrigued and I felt like this...

photo image_zpsft5re2f9.gif

As the story continued, the male lead had me feeling like this...

photo image_zpsef9kp5qq.gif

Towards the end of this very short story, I was gone...totally submersed in this story's wicked steaminess--this story won me over!

photo image_zpsrgjnyvdw.gif

This wasn't a perfect story, more of a guilty-pleasures read. (view spoiler)
Brandee Price
May 08, 2014 Brandee Price rated it really liked it
The Devil in Me is a nice blend of sweet and steamy!

It may seem strange to use the word sweet when talking about an erotic story but Ms. Lynn did a wonderful job of showing Jared's compassionate side. Seeing his interactions with his mom, his sister, and even his employees allowed me to see that he wasn't only concerned with his...*ahem* ;)

The Devil in Me was a pleasure to read. Jared's sighting of Hope and subsequent mission to get her into his life was entertaining, to say the least. I enjoyed
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
May 09, 2014 Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: may-2014

FREAKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT :)
Jen
Review to come..
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
4.5 Stars, I love KI Lynn and her dirty talking men ❤
Gitte & Jenny - TotallyBookedBlog
Review for THE DEVIL IN ME by K I LYNN – 3.5 Stars

‘Every part of me wants to devour her, touch every part of her body with mine’

Jared is drowning in stress. His mother is very ill, his bitchy ex is driving him nuts and he’s looking at ways to dissolve his business relationship with her. Jared is a nice guy, but all this stress leads to a frustrated Jared missing out on a bit of the old hanky panky so he has to rely on a bit (well,a lot ) of hanky wanky. That’s a lot of wanking in so few pages
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
So good, very hot, loved the Devil/God/possessed theme. Dirty mouthed hero with a good side. Great book.

description

Talltree
Aug 03, 2015 Talltree marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
Angie **loves angst**
I know its a novella but all that happened is the guy was aroused 80% of the time, and jerked off the other 20%. That's all.
C.D. Canaries: The Devil in Me BR 5/10/14 87 50 May 13, 2014 12:20AM
  • Worth (Bend Anthology)
  • These Men (G-Man, #3.6)
  • Use (Songs of Perdition, #2)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Three (Red & Wolfe, #3)
  • UnRaveled
  • Come (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #1)
  • Beyond: Volume One (Beyond, #1-3)
  • Driftwood Deeds (Breaking in Waves, #1)
  • The Wife (The Professor, #4)
  • Soul Rest (Knights of the Board Room, #7)
  • Lord Melchior
  • Breaking Perfect
  • The Barker Triplets Boxed Set (The Barker Triplets, #1-3)
K.I. Lynn is the USA Today Bestselling Author from The Bend Anthology and the Amazon Bestselling Series, Breach. She spent her life in the arts, everything from music to painting and ceramics, then to writing. Characters have always run around in her head, acting out their stories, but it wasn't until later in life she would put them to pen. It would turn out to be the one thing she was really ...more
More about K.I. Lynn...