Start by marking “Mama Rex and T, The Almost Perfect Mother's Day” as Want to Read:
Mama Rex and T, The Almost Perfect Mother's Day

Mama Rex and T, The Almost Perfect Mother's Day (Mama Rex and T #8)

T can't wait for Mother's Day this year. He's planned the perfect surprise for Mama Rex: a delicious breakfast in bed! But when the big day arrives, everything goes wrog. At first, T almost spoils the surprise by waking Mama Rex. Then T makes a big mess in the kitchen. T drops the butter, spills the coffee, and floomps into the pancake batter. Will he still be able to make ...more
32 pages
Published 2002 by Scholastic, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Mama Rex and T, The Almost Perfect Mother's Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mama Rex and T, The Almost Perfect Mother's Day

Rebecca
May 06, 2012 Rebecca rated it did not like it
Shelves: children
We don't drink coffee. Had to stop and explain about how coffee is made to the kids. Made the book less enjoyable as a big portion of the book was about that coffee. I'm not against learning new things from books as my kids learned about coffee, but I don't think I'd really care to read this book again.
Tam
Jul 30, 2014 Tam rated it did not like it
Shelves: mothers-day
It's Mother's Day and T wants to make breakfast in bed for his mom. He decides to make coffee and pancakes. We aren't coffee drinkers and for some reason the book went on and on about the coffee, making it hard to read to my boys since they don't know what coffee is or how it's prepared.
Deatrice
Deatrice rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Cindy C. Cole
Cindy C. Cole rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2016
Valerie
Aug 22, 2011 Valerie rated it it was amazing
Both boys were big fans of these books.
Mel
Mel rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2009
Grace
Grace rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Paris
Paris added it
Dec 30, 2012
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
Andrew Vickers
Andrew Vickers marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
Danyelle Marie
Danyelle Marie marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2016
Birth
I was born on July 25, 1966, in NEW YORK CITY, and grew up in New Rochelle, NY, with my mother, my father, and my younger brother Jon. (And down the street from my future husband, though of course I didn't know that until much later.)

Interests
Some details, I do know-I was very into reading and theater, so I read every book I could get my hands on (especially realistic fiction, either contempo
More about Rachel Vail...

Mama Rex and T (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Mama Rex and T Shop for Shoes
  • Mama Rex and T Lose a Waffle
  • Mama Rex and T Run Out of Tape
  • Mama Rex & T: The Horrible Playdate
  • Sort-of Supersnowman
  • Mama Rex and T Turn Off the TV
  • Mama Rex & T: Homework Trouble
  • Mama Rex & T #9 Halloween Knight (Mama Rex & T)
  • Mama Rex & T: Reading Champion
  • Mama Rex and T: The Prize (Mama Rex & T)