Start by marking “Battlestar Galactica: Unity” as Want to Read:
Battlestar Galactica: Unity

Battlestar Galactica: Unity (Battlestar Galactica Miniseries #4)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A prophecy is fulfilled when Peter Attis is rescued from the Cylons in order to save humanity with "the plague of the tongue." Or so it seems…

While harvesting algae for conversion into food, the beleaguered human/refugee fleet is discovered by a small group of Cylon raiders. A brief battle ends with the destruction of a Cylon heavy raider. A colonial issue escape pod foun
Mass Market Paperback, 318 pages
Published October 2nd 2007 by Tor Books (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Battlestar Galactica, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Battlestar Galactica

Alvin
The weakest of the trilogy. It didn't add anything to the series. At least the other two went into back stories that explained why things were the way they were. I wouldn't bother reading this, unless you were like me, dying for more BSG reading material.
Lori
This book reminded me how much I miss the show. I enjoyed reading this. Though I wasn't too sold on Starbucks personality in the book. I just couldn't see her with a "pop star" and I don't remember anything about her dad in the show so that was strange to read about him in the book. But overall it was a good read. I'll probably look for more books about the show so I don't miss so much. Hopefully they're just as good or even better.
Joseph
This wasn't a bad book and I could see this book being in line with the show and how it could have been an episode for the most part. It was an easy read and I think I did it in a week or something. The plot is pretty good and it does fit in when it says it takes place from the show. So that is good.
Charles
A solid book. It would have made for some decent episodes on the show. There were a few typos which annoyed me. Publishers, kindly proofread a little better? Hire me.
GikiGalore
This book explains the folks who showed up in Season 3 with red scarves. If I hadn't read this book, I would have had no clue as to the role the cult is playing.
Shantelle
Pretty well written. Had a hard time putting it down. However, after finishing this book, I kind of wish this would have been a real episode of Battlestar Galactica.
Rachel
Fun read for BG fans. I could totally see this book as an episode. The author writes very visually and the writing was really light and quick. Fun read.
Ruthie
Ruthie marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Rick Kohler
Rick Kohler marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Victoria Mitchell
Victoria Mitchell marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Matt Stivers
Matt Stivers marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Llyren
Llyren marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Charley
Charley is currently reading it
Nov 30, 2014
Joshua Lemke
Joshua Lemke marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
JJ
JJ marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Marcus
Marcus marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Tommy Cramer
Tommy Cramer marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Wendell Adams
Wendell Adams marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
The Doomsday Vault (Clockwork Empire, #1) Dreamer (The Silent Empire, #1) The Impossible Cube (Clockwork Empire, #2) Nightmare (The Silent Empire, #2) Trickster (The Silent Empire, #3)