Start by marking “Travelers in Grammar Part One” as Want to Read:
Travelers in Grammar Part One

Read Excerpt

Travelers in Grammar Part One

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
The grammar course employs a new idea: LANGUAGE MAPPING. The book is likely to get along with beginners, false beginners, as well as people simply curious about new approaches to language. Feel welcome to visit TERESAPELKA.COM. To the Upper Intermediate level, the language travel consists of four parts. The work is registered with the US Library of Congress, TX 7-497-087.
Paperback, First edition, 148 pages
Published March 13th 2014 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Travelers in Grammar Part One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Travelers in Grammar Part One

Teresa Pelka
Sep 18, 2014 Teresa Pelka rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: anyone interested
Shelves: i-have-written
You can start with the books even as a beginner. More advanced persons may enjoy them for the new grammar idea.

I began developing language mapping when I was a kid. Then, years of language study affirmed my work.

We can learn grammar via definitions or rules. We also can choose to "map" for our linguistic reference.

Feel welcome to teresapelka.com
A university master of arts specialized in American English and psycholinguistics; inventor of language mapping; author, translator, a bit of a poet.
More about Teresa Pelka...