Start by marking “Command (Storm MC, #6)” as Want to Read:
Command (Storm MC, #6)

Command (Storm MC #6)

4.45  ·  Rating Details ·  1,881 Ratings  ·  244 Reviews
Betrayal. Destruction. Loss.

The Storm MC is a club in crisis and their new President, Scott Cole, has declared war on their enemy. As Scott takes command, the MC is thrust into the biggest battle in their history – a battle to not only save the club, but the lives of its members.

Harlow James stands behind her man as he takes charge. She’s determined to prove she can be the
ebook
Published November 18th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Command, please sign up.

Recent Questions

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Nina Levine
Mar 30, 2016 Nina Levine marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
BOOK 7 IN THE BESTSELLING STORM MC SERIES IS AVAILABLE NOW!

iBOOKS | AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON CA | AMAZON AU | B&N | KOBO | GOOGLE PLAY

Scott Cole has it all going on - bossiness mixed with a side of tenderness, a huge dash of protectiveness and let's throw in a large dollop of dirtiness - oh my Lord *melting over here*!!!

Here's a taste...

***********************************************

Her eyes searched mine and she frowned. “You don’t seem your usual self this afternoon. What’s wrong
Jen
This was the seventh and last book in the Storm MC series. We got to go back and see how Scott and Harlow's relationship was making out after a tragedy had befallen them in a past book.
This installment was not one of my favorites; but it had some good moments in it. Of course, the sex between Scott and Harlow continued to have sizzle and passion, and their relationship became so much more solid through out this book.

I loved seeing the other MC members and their women as well. Not only was this
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
If it doesn't make you sweat, it's not worth doing...

Scott & Harlow are one of my favorite couples. I was anxious for them to reclaim their happiness after their heartbreaking loss. And...I missed the Storm MC family. It's like a family reunion with each new book that's released. I started off being sad that this was the end of the series, but I've since learned that these characters that I've become so attached to will be making appearances in the other spin-off series.

Scott is the Prez, th
Amanda
Nov 22, 2015 Amanda rated it liked it

Fans of Scott and Harlow will be delighted with this installment. This is the second full length book for my second favorite couple of the series.

Now that Scott is the President of Storm MC, he had more shit to deal with. There is this ongoing trouble with a certain drug lord and a someone is stirring shit up in Storm's territory.

We knew that something is happening between Scott and Harlow's relationship in the previous two books, but we don't exactly know what the deal is all about. N
Diane Yoskowitz
Nov 18, 2015 Diane Yoskowitz rated it it was amazing
I feel like I just read the most BAD A$$ Romantic book of all time! There was nothing “mushy–gushy-girlie” about this book but holy moly it will melt your heart! Scott Cole is a dirty mouth Alpha biker who makes my heart swoon, better than “Romeo” ever can, and the title is so perfect because he does “Command” my attention. We all need a Scott Cole in our lives!
Command gives us more Scott & Harlow; it allows us to see how their love for one other helps them conquer anything that comes their
Jan
Nov 23, 2015 Jan rated it it was amazing
Absolutely flove this series!

Scott and Harlow are an awesome Couple and I loved every minute, word, sentence,chapter in this book

Harlow is straight talking, has backbone and sass, whereas Scott, yum, head of the MC, dirty mouthed sexy biker, this couple are a perfect match.

love Nina's writing it flows with ease, great characters that you can always bond with throughout the read, theres drama, danger with club business nothing to crude or blood thirsty as some mc reads can be and with Scott and
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
~*~ Obsessed by Books copy given in exchange for an honest review ~*~

"I was done marking time and waiting for her to come back.
I was done with a lot of things in my life.
It was time to take command and make shit happen."

The ride for the Storm hasn't been easy and Brothers have been lost along the way, sacrifice and loss weighing heavy on our favourite MC. The club has suffered in their efforts to see things straight after ridding themselves of a Prez corrupted by greed but the roots of evil ar
Neringa Neringiukas
Nov 16, 2015 Neringa Neringiukas rated it it was amazing
I really can't believe I just finished Scott & Harlow story. I waited for it seems forever. After in previous books seeing crushed Harlow and in turn broken Scott, when he can't help his woman, I was very looking forward for their's happy time.

So, the first page and I'm wishing to be already finished with the story. Don't get me wrong here. I'm talking about the feeling, when you're wishing to be already all 'knowledgeable' about all goings in the story. How the couple founds themselves, the
Kristy
Nov 21, 2015 Kristy rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to start reading 'Command', Scott & Harlow are one of my favourite Storm couples & I was anxiously waiting to see if they pull through as a couple after the loss they experienced. I started reading this at 1am, thinking I'd get the first few chapters read & then get some sleep... nope that so didn't happen. I seriously could NOT STOP reading, next thing I knew the book was finished & at was after 4am. I have a BOOK HANGOVER today, but it was so worth it.

I loved r
Valerie Degeorge
Nov 18, 2015 Valerie Degeorge rated it it was amazing

Command is Book 7 in Nina Levines's Storm MC Series which is the continuation of Scott & Harlow's journey.

Who said Alpha Men can't be romantic?
#INeedMeAScottCole

WOW!!!!
I can't even begin to express my feelings with this book I'm in such a book hangover right now, this review will be spoiler free and short because I absolutely "Do Not" want to ruin this masterpiece for anyone.

I'm in love with Scott more now than ever he's my idol.
I couldn't put this book down from page one I kept re readin
Jos
Nov 25, 2015 Jos rated it it was amazing
5 PLUS, PLUS, PLUS STARS..........

OMG, I LOVE Scott and Harlow and this book just solidifies that fact!!!!!! I have to say I started off just a tad bit frustrated with Harlow and her issues, I know, I know, this is going to sound horrible of me BUT I just couldn't take it anymore with her! Maybe because I am a serious Scott lover and the fact this guy adores and worships this girl to the ends of the earth, just maybe, that's why she was frustrating me but again just a tad bit and thank goodness
Shutupshabby
Dec 10, 2015 Shutupshabby rated it it was amazing
bookshelves:arc-reviews,shaz-reviews

Reviewed for Seraphim Book Reviews

The Storm boys are back, but the MC is in turmoil, men have left and men have lost lives. Some for the greater good, some not so good. Scott Cole is the gaffer now and it falls at his feet to solve their problems and get the club back on track. However the club isn't the only thing that been under pressure. Scott's relationship with Harlow is too.

We met this couple in Fierce (Book 2), I fell in love with them straightaway, but
~lil maso~
Nov 17, 2015 ~lil maso~ rated it it was amazing
As soon as I found Scott waiting for me on my kindle 1pm I thought I would have a peek then go back to sleep. That didn't happen as Scott will always be my fave Storm men.

To me he's the ultimate alpha male which makes him a great MC pres. His presence commands respect and loyalty and it is given. Harlow is a great old lady even through fighting her own fears and losing a child that she sees as a failure she is still a strong, caring individual. Together they are a formidable couple.

Life keeps t
Shay
Nov 21, 2015 Shay rated it it was amazing
I just finished Command and I really enjoyed it! I'm a biker girl so of course I'm all over this. I've followed Nina through this whole series and have enjoyed them all. I love how authors re-visit characters so we can see how they are. Scott and Harlow had suffered a horrible loss and for Harlow it's even more. She is trying to get better and be strong for Scott but it's hard. He is of course being at the realm of Storm is dealing with his things while worrying about her. It's heart warming to ...more
Heather andrews
Nov 16, 2015 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Scott is still a demanding man that always wants his woman, “Harlow!” I called out. “Kitchen, now.” Eff the shower; I wanted her on the effing kitchen counter." Scott says the sweetest things, “sweetheart, when I’m standing this far from you, there’s not much on my mind but sex. I’m effin’counting the ways I can make you come.” I loved how much Scott loves his woman, he is whipped, "I flattened my lips. “For eff’s sake…the ***t I do to keep my women happy,”I muttered. Turning back to Mum, I ...more
Brandi Defries-swendt
Nov 17, 2015 Brandi Defries-swendt rated it really liked it
Wow!!! Well done Miss Nina Levine. Holy smokes this is one sexy story.

Scott and Harlow have a swoon worthy romance were all wishing for. And Nina writes it to PERFECTION.

Well rounded, sexy, dangerous, heartbreaking... I Can't describe well enough just how awesome this romance is.

Nina Levine is a Rock star at giving us sexy, alpha, MC HOTNESS!!
A definite one click.

In was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review
Rebecca
Nov 18, 2015 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Command - it’s such a fitting title for the completion of Scott and Harlow’s story. So much has changed since they first got together, not only with their relationship but also with the club, and all of those changes could either make a lasting positive impact or send everyone involved spiraling down the wrong path.

Scott - that man has gone through hell and fire to set the club on the right path and also to prove to Harlow how much he loves her and wants to take care of her. Nina Levine brings a
DJ Sakata
Nov 17, 2015 DJ Sakata rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic-romance, mc
Favorite Quotes:

“You’re mine Harlow. Your heart, your body, you… all mine. And that drives me crazy some days.”

I never judge another woman’s choice in a man because I’m not the one walking in their shoes.”

“I experienced a mixture of horror and satisfaction, and it felt wrong to be kind of satisfied at his pain, but after being threatened by two men in the last two days, I was all for them hurting.”

“I’ll marry you and be your wife, but a piece of paper doesn’t make any difference to the fact I’m
Meghan
Jan 02, 2016 Meghan rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, series
I am a fan of Harlow...now. I thought she was sweet or precious in the previous books and my heart ached for what she endured in her story-line, but I did not really like her or see her as a good fit for Scott...until this book! I loved seeing her inner strength come out and her fight to be her own woman again. This book, to me, was more about Harlow and her POV rather than Scott (though he clearly has a lot of parts in this book since he is dealing with MC issues).

I thought the way all of the d
Caro Richard
Nov 16, 2015 Caro Richard rated it it was amazing
So when this dropped onto my kindle today I did a little happy dance!

After all they went through with losing the baby I had to know that it got better for Scott and Harlow.

Scott feels he has his woman back and Harlow is still struggling to make everyday a good one....its understandable, and time is a great healer.

But the club is not good, members are leaving and there's a drug dealer on the scene...will Scott be able to hold it all together?

The story unfolds and its action packed, violent and
Tracy Supple
Nov 19, 2015 Tracy Supple rated it it was amazing
Omg Command was definitely worth waiting for.

Scott and Harlow have been trough hell but are trying to get back to where they once were.
And my God Scott and Harlow are willing to fight tooth to nail to try make it happen.

This book took me on one hell of a ride and it was worth every single bit of it.

It has everything I had hoped for and so much more.

I could go on and tell you little bits about what happens between the club and Scott and Harlow but I won't because this is one emotional ride you n
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I LOVED this LOVE story between Harlow & Scott! I received this ARC this morning and I completed it this morning! I was so glad that I wasn’t interrupted because I read it straight through. It was worth the postponement of the release because you perfected Command!

Command is a continuation of Harlow & Scott’s story. They have had to deal with a loss. Can’t say more but, if you have read the last book in the Storm MC series you will know. Command ends with an HEA! And, Nina Levine you wa
Michelle Cage
Nov 21, 2015 Michelle Cage rated it it was amazing
Another great book from Ms. Levine. Trying to still cope with all the feelings of losing a child we see Harlow, making progress at regaining her former self and having Scott be there to support her in every way possible. This book was suspenseful, and very engaging. I loved how we see Wlder and King and the hope of their own books. This is a highly recommended book
Melissa Friend
Nov 18, 2015 Melissa Friend rated it it was amazing
absolutely loved the conclusion of scott and harlow they are my absolute favourite couple
they have suffered loss and scott supported harlow through it all and helped go back to the fiesty woman he loves
scott and harlow are an amazing couple
superb writing again by nina levine
highly recommend but need to read the other books in series first
Cassandra
Nov 16, 2015 Cassandra rated it it was amazing
Holy hell. This by far has to be the most roller coaster of emotions for any book in this series. God lord and there have been some major tears shed in this series. Just wow. The plot twists I never saw coming. It was so glad to get answers. But I want more!
Alicia Taylor
Nov 18, 2015 Alicia Taylor rated it it was amazing
"Yeah. Someone, somewhere, knows something, and I'm hoping we're about to get to the fuckin' bottom of this shit."
"You and me both. It's time Storm had some good shit happen. The last couple of years have been hell."

WOW! Book seven in the bestselling Storm MC series by Nina Levine did not disappoint. I've been along for the ride with these Storm men since before Storm was published... when Nina was posting small teasers of J and Madison on her page. These characters really have been through hell
Victoria
Nov 17, 2015 Victoria rated it it was amazing
I was given and ARC in exchange for an honest review for my co-owned blog ***United By Books***

Every time I finish a book in the Storm MC series I think I can't possibly fall in love with this series any more and Command proved me wrong, oh boy did it prove me wrong! Nina put off the release for Command to get it perfect and I can tell you now it is worth the wait!

Command really is the perfect end to this part of the series. The story is so intricate and has so many layers and factors going on t
Momma Hellmouth

My Review of Command by Nina Levine
My Rating 4.5 Stars
Scott & Harlow’s story is one I’ve waited for it seems like forever. I slowly savored each page of their story. After all Harlow has been through and the torment this has caused Scott over time, he is still the man for her as she only needs Scott by her side to get through anything.
This couple continue their journey and in Storm style there is always some obstacle to be thrown in the way. Scott shows us another side which he holds only fo
Abbey's 1 Click Book Blog
Nov 19, 2015 Abbey's 1 Click Book Blog rated it really liked it
Scott Cole. Enough said, don't you think?.

Ok, so Command, where do I begin...

Scott & Harlow's relationship has had a fair share of ups & downs. Especially after going through something I couldn't even begin to imagine. Yet, Scott the champ he is, is still there holding on to Harlow with all that he got, but Harlow, she just kinda went in on herself and shut herself away from Scott.

Command is basically about Harlow getting over herself and her worries
about being good enough, not only f
Suzanne
Feb 24, 2016 Suzanne rated it it was amazing
HOLY ROLLER COASTER RIDE!!! Once again Nina Levine has written such an amazing MC book that you cannot put it down! It was yet again quickly devoured. This book had it all. Heartbreak, sizzling moments, the mystery and intrigue as well as great wit and banter!!

What I love about this book is that it was a book of healing in a lot of ways. For Scott and Harlow as well as Storm MC. We see new members as well as old return. There are a lot of unexpected twists and turns that make your jaw drop and g
  • Shoot The Moon (Scorpio Stinger MC, #6)
  • A Heaven Hill Christmas (Heaven Hill, #10)
  • Burn (Bayonet Scars, #5)
  • Coal (Regulators MC, #3)
  • Savage Pride (Savages MC, #1)
  • King (Satan's Assassins MC, #1)
  • Untitled (Criminals of the Ocean, #3)
  • Wolf (Evil Dead MC, #4)
  • The Rocker That Uses Me (The Rocker)
  • Misconduct (Death Dwellers MC #5)
  • Ashes (Ignite, #3)
  • Satisfy Me (Ravage MC, #3.5)
  • Ryker (Hell's Renegades, #1)
  • Undying (Undeniable, #6)
  • Black Hearts: The Leather Valentine Collection
ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA

USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily.

When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.

Join Nina's newsletter to keep up to date with new releases: http://
More about Nina Levine...

Storm MC (10 books)
  • Storm (Storm MC, #1)
  • Fierce (Storm MC, #2)
  • Revive (Storm MC, #3)
  • Slay (Storm MC, #4)
  • Illusive (Storm MC, #5)
  • Havoc (Storm MC, #7)
  • Wilder (Storm MC, #8)
  • Colt (Storm MC, #9)
  • Gunnar (Storm MC, #10)

“Admitting you felt lost and like a failure to the man you loved was not an easy thing to do. I never wanted Scott to look at me in any way other than the way he always had, and I worried that if he knew I wasn’t all he thought I was, he’d look at me differently.” 0 likes
“How do you feel about it?” In all of my depression and pulling away from him, we’d hardly discussed how he felt and I was mad at myself for not considering his feelings more.” 0 likes