Start by marking “Young Cam Jansen and the Lions' Lunch Mystery (#13)” as Want to Read:
Young Cam Jansen and the Lions' Lunch Mystery (#13)

Young Cam Jansen and the Lions' Lunch Mystery (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries #13)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A field trip to the zoo is fun for Cam Jansen and her classmates—until lunchtime. Everyone else’s sandwich is safely delivered, but Danny can’t find his anywhere! Only Cam and her amazing memory can crack this mystery.
Published May 1st 2008 by Penguin Young Readers (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Young Cam Jansen and the Lions' Lunch Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Young Cam Jansen and the Lions' Lunch Mystery

Jacquelyn
Genre: Fiction Reading level: Ages 6-8
Not every child has a photographic memory! Most possess only normal skills, but would enjoy reading about a kid who’s special. Jennifer “Camera” Jansen, Cam for short, can remember anything she’s seen by “clicking” a picture and storing it in her brain. She uses this amazing talent to help her teacher and classmates in a variety of situations. In this story, Danny, the class clown, has lost his lunch while on a trip to the zoo. Cam finds it by remembering hi
midnightfaerie
A book my 6 yr old loved, a little old for my preschoolers. A solid reading level 2 book, this reader has a good amount of advanced vocabulary words, but not so long that it discourages a new reader. Used it for his read out loud book, which was perfect. It took about 15 mins for him to read and had just enough new vocabulary words to make it challenging. Also, it was a fun and interesting story he could get into. He liked it so much, he asked for more by this author. Great reading book!
Dolly
Jul 15, 2011 Dolly rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: beginning readers and parents reading with them
Another fun book in the Cam Jansen series. We have read many of these stories - both the Cam Jansen and the Young Cam Jansen books. Although these are more for beginning readers, we read whatever ones we can find at our library. Our girls love the stories and try to solve the mystery on their own. We also like the memory games at the end of the books. This was a fun tale about a school field trip to the zoo.

I forgot that we read this book, and I picked it up again at our local library. It's okay
PWRL
Jun 20, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-new
SM
Amy Brown
Cam Jansen goes to the zoo on a class trip and helps Danny when they discover that his lunch is missing. Viking Easy-to-Read Level 2 AR 2.6
Tammy  King Carlton
Rebekah's current favorite bed-time read. She think's is really funny that anyone would forget what they did with their lunch.
Emilee M.
Aug 11, 2009 Emilee M. added it
Shelves: el-ed-340, other
This was a fun mystery and a good read for younger kids. It was also cute for adults.
Zoe
Zoe added it
Mar 21, 2015
Rikki
Rikki added it
May 07, 2015
Ben Moore
Ben Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Brenda
Brenda added it
Feb 04, 2015
Jon Gooby
Jon Gooby marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Alisha
Alisha added it
Nov 02, 2014
Kristy Chung
Kristy Chung marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Richa
Richa added it
Aug 13, 2014
Mrskena
Mrskena marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Adler was born in New York City, New York. He graduated from Queens College in 1968 with a bachelor's degree in economics and education. For the next nine years, he worked as a mathematics teacher for the New York City Board of Education, while taking classes towards a master's degree in marketing, a degree he was awarded by New York University in 1971. In that same year, a question from his then- ...more
More about David A. Adler...

Young Cam Jansen Mysteries (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Young Cam Jansen and the Dinosaur Game (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries, #1)
  • Young Cam Jansen and the Missing Cookie (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries, #2)
  • Young Cam Jansen and the Lost Tooth (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries, #3)
  • Young Cam Jansen and the Ice Skate Mystery (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries, #4)
  • Young Cam Jansen and the Baseball Mystery (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries, #5)
  • Young Cam Jansen and the Pizza Shop Mystery (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries, #6)
  • Young Cam Jansen and the Library Mystery (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries, #7)
  • Young Cam Jansen and the Double Beach Mystery (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries, #8)
  • Young Cam Jansen and the Zoo Note Mystery (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries, #9)
  • Young Cam Jansen and the New Girl Mystery (Young Cam Jansen Mysteries, #10)
The Mystery of the Stolen Diamonds (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #1) The Mystery of the Dinosaur Bones (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #3) The Mystery of the UFO (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #2) The Mystery of the Television Dog (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #4) The Chocolate Fudge Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #14)