Start by marking “Tycoon's Temptation (The Chatsfield, #5)” as Want to Read:
Tycoon's Temptation (The Chatsfield, #5)

Tycoon's Temptation (The Chatsfield #5)

3.42  ·  Rating Details  ·  97 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
When the black sheep doesn't get his way!

Franco Chatsfield never lived by his family's rules, and he isn't going to start now. But The Chatsfield's new CEO needs Franco to secure a partnership, and he can't say no. He'll seal the deal and leave. But one woman stands in his way...

Holly Purman has devoted her life to her family's vineyard, and she won't risk it all for a Cha
Published August 19th 2014 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Tycoon's Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tycoon's Temptation

Sandra
Mar 25, 2015 Sandra rated it really liked it
Franco Chatsfield is sent to Australia to secure a partnership between the Chatsfield hotels and Purman Wines. When he arrives at the vineyard he meets Holly Purman, the woman in charge, along with her elderly but spirited grandfather Pop. Holly is reluctant to make a deal with a Chatsfield since the Chatsfield family have been getting a lot of negative attention recently in the press. Franco tries to gain their trust by staying for six weeks to help prune the vines.

This was an enjoyable book.
Jenny
Jun 17, 2014 Jenny rated it really liked it
Franco Chatsfield must secure a deal but for Holly her family's vineyard is the most important thing in her life and she won't risk it by making business with a notorious Chatsfield. But when they end up working together Holly discovers the man behind the mask and the sad secret he is carrying.

I enjoyed this book. The story was slow sometimes and heroine was too snarky and petulant at first but the second half of the book won me over. Franco was a wonderful romantic hero, the love scenes were s
Desere
Aug 23, 2014 Desere rated it really liked it
Hurt sometimes just refuses to go away. You can through yourself into your work, you can get drunk and laugh and try to forget, you can do just about anything but the hurt will always be there. Sneaking up on you in the dead of night or hitting you with the first rays of sunlight.

In this read, the fifth book in the new Mills and Boon series, we meet Holly Purman and Franco Chatsfield.
Holly has devoted her life to her family's vineyard and there is no way and no how she is going to risk losing
Alexia
Nov 01, 2014 Alexia rated it it was amazing
Franco Chatsfield and Holly Purman's story. Franco goes to the vineyard thinking that he can show up and flash a smile then get what he wants.....playing by his families rules and securing the vineyard to supply the Chatsfield Hotel's wine, and spirits. Holly is a no holds barred kind of woman. She doesn't give in to his charms. Reluctantly she gives in to her Grandfather that Franco works the fields, since they are short on help, in exchange that she changes her mind at the end of 6 weeks.

Duri
Andrew
Oct 12, 2014 Andrew rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I was all prepared to dislike this on first impression given the forgettable, emotionless cover and trite title. I have to admit that I’m prejudiced against the Presents/Modern imprint line which seems to me to be very repetitious minor variations on 'rich and powerful man with a dark past conquers innocent nubile young maiden' but Morey is having none of that, and from Holly's first conversation with Franco and she immediately starts goading him with comments like, ‘They were all out of Maserat ...more
Elena
Apr 27, 2015 Elena rated it really liked it
As I mentioned before this series is getting better. The Chatsfield siblings are not what they appear to be and it makes for an entertaining read. All broken thanks to parents with a lot to answer for. I liked Franco's story. This Chatsfield kids have this thing about living on the spotlight for all the wrong reasons and yet behind the scenes they are not as shallow or selfish as the public thinks. Franco avoided the spotlight, that's true but his last name was enough to keep Holly on guard unti ...more
audrey
Franco Chatsfield needs to secure a deal with Purman Wines or risk being cut off from his trust fund. He offers a ridiculous amount of money with fair terms but is shocked when Holly Purman rejects the deal. Holly hates Franco's rich entitlement and the idea of Purman Wines' reputation getting entangled with the scandalous misadventures of the Chatsfields. Franco only has six weeks to convince Holly to change her mind. This is the fifth book in The Chatsfield continuity series, it can also be re ...more
Tishke
Apr 23, 2015 Tishke rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary
The author forgot to discuss why Franco left home at 16. What was the argument with his dad was about. Here again we have another one of the siblings who lived his life quietly and wasn't in the trashy magazines. I don't get what about his life they wanted to change? His compassion? His charities? Working with his hands and making something out of his life?
Dec 29, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Loved the hero and heroine who were both complex great characters, adored how witty and smart the heroine was, loved the backdrop of wine. An utterly believable, beautiful love story I couldn't put down. Thanks for a lovely Christmas read Trish!
Roz ~ My Written Romance
A great way to kick off this year's R*BY Review Challenge - full review live at My Written Romance sometime tomorrow.
Cookie1
Mar 15, 2015 Cookie1 rated it really liked it
This is like all The Chatsfield books. Hero, heroine, drama that resolves itself. I enjoyed this one particularly because it was set in Australia.
Sam Still Reading
Mar 14, 2015 Sam Still Reading rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of The Chatsfield series/HQN sexy lines
Recommended to Sam Still Reading by: enjoying The Chatsfield series
Enjoyed this story and the sparring between the hero and heroine. Great use of Aussie locations too!
Ada
May 16, 2015 Ada rated it really liked it
Me gusta tanto esta serie, espero ansiosa a Lucilla
Heleen Rautenbach
May 18, 2015 Heleen Rautenbach rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Who wouldn't want a Franco Chatsfield? An exhilarating read.
Kelsey
Nov 20, 2014 Kelsey rated it really liked it
Shelves: l-amour
I liked this one.
Aisha
May 18, 2015 Aisha rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I really enjoyed of this series. Franco is tortured by his past and that makes him adorable. Holly is a bit petulant and sooo desperate to loose her virginity that could makes you hate her, but her issues from her past and the way she redeems herself at the end made me like her. The Cinderella atmosphere during the awards was brilliant and the ending was precious. Even without telling us why Franco leaves his family, the story is well developed and has a smart writing ...more
Rgreader
Aug 10, 2014 Rgreader rated it did not like it
underwhelming and didn't like the heroine or her judgemental attitude towards the hero when he was a stranger. Didn't care that the hero wasn't wealthy on his own as he was controlled by a trustee of his family's business.
Harlequin Books
"Morey’s poignant romance stars a once-burnt vintner heroine and a complicated, enigmatic hero. The rural-to-urban landscapes amaze, the winemaking facts elucidate and perfectly placed humor entertains" (RT Book Reviews, 4 1/2 stars).

Miniseries: The Chatsfield
Harlequin Books
received 4 1/2 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Miniseries: The Chatsfield
Reelika Raimet
Reelika Raimet marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Marialys
Marialys marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Dana Davis
Dana Davis rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2016
I_m_here
I_m_here rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2016
Noemi Medina
Noemi Medina marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2015
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2015
Titi
Titi rated it liked it
Dec 09, 2015
Ingrid De
Ingrid De rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Dileena Jaggernauth
Dileena Jaggernauth marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
Dilek
Dilek rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Billionaire's Secret (The Chatsfield, #4)
  • Heiress's Defiance (The Chatsfield, #8)
  • Rebel's Bargain (The Chatsfield, #7)
  • Socialite's Gamble (The Chatsfield, #3)
  • Playboy's Lesson (The Chatsfield, #2)
  • Princess From The Shadows (The Santina Crown, #6)
  • Defying the Prince
  • Delucca's Marriage Contract (The Chatsfield, #10)
  • The Santorini Bride
  • The Man Behind the Scars
  • Zarif's Convenient Queen (The Legacies of Powerful Men #3)
  • Wings of Fear
  • Nicolo: The Powerful Sicilian (Orisini Brothers, #4)
  • Taming the Notorious Sicilian (Irresistible Sicilians, #3)
  • Playing The Royal Game (The Santina Crown #8)
319441
Trish always fancied herself a writer, so she dutifully picked gherkins and washed dishes in a Chinese restaurant on her way to earning herself an economics degree and a qualification as a chartered accountant instead. Work took her to Canberra where she promptly fell in love with a tall, dark and handsome hero who cut computer code, and marriage and the inevitable children followed, which gave Tr ...more
More about Trish Morey...

The Chatsfield (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Sheikh's Scandal (The Chatsfield, #1)
  • Playboy's Lesson (The Chatsfield, #2)
  • Socialite's Gamble (The Chatsfield, #3)
  • Billionaire's Secret (The Chatsfield, #4)
  • Rival's Challenge (The Chatsfield, #6)
  • Rebel's Bargain (The Chatsfield, #7)
  • Heiress's Defiance (The Chatsfield, #8)
  • Sheikh's Desert Duty (The Chatsfield, #9)
  • Delucca's Marriage Contract (The Chatsfield, #10)
  • Princess's Secret Baby (The Chatsfield, #11)