Start by marking “A Night in the Prince's Bed” as Want to Read:
A Night in the Prince's Bed

A Night in the Prince's Bed

Actions speak louder than words

Beautiful Mina Hart has overcome her hearing impairment to become a leading theater actress. But one stolen night with a gorgeous stranger turns into headline news when it's revealed he is the prince of Storvhal.

Devastated when he accuses her of using him for publicity, Mina travels to his icy Scandinavian country to proclaim her innocence.
Published August 19th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Night in the Prince's Bed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Night in the Prince's Bed

Alex is The Romance Fox
A Night in the Prince’s Bed by Chantelle Shaw was a pretty good read.

There were some things that made this story unique and interesting to read:

I can’t remember even reading a Mills & Boon book set in a Nordic country and made an interesting change from the usual settings i.e. Greece, England, Italy, etc.

Loved the parts set in the hero’s snow lodge, where they see the Northern lights from his “little” hideaway, before all the lights go off….
 photo northern-lights-timelapse_zpszana6bdm.jpg

Totally romantic setting….i kept thinking of the
Sandra
Scandinavian Prince Aksel in is London for Royal business and needs to unwind so he goes to a theater production of "Romeo and Juliet". He becomes captivated by the beautiful auburn haired woman playing Juliet and comes back every night for three nights to see her. Mina notices the handsome blond man in the audience three nights in a row and is intrigued. On the last night of the play she goes to the pub with some friends and meets the handsome blond stranger, not knowing he is a prince from a ...more
Danielle
Dalimar
bombay_sapphire
Aug 20, 2014 bombay_sapphire rated it it was ok
Mandy Saial
I loved this short read . It's about 250 pages long , but it's full of emotional angst and heartache, action adventure and steaming hot love scenes .
The characters are likeable even when the pain they are inflicting on one another is gut wrenching and cruel.
I would love to read more by Chantelle Shaw in the future and will definitely recommend her books to my friends.
Becca
Dec 25, 2014 Becca rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Una historia dulce y corta, para un fin de semana frío.
Shen
I loved the story, the protagonists and the amazing Scandinavian location of this book. Not too many books are based in locations around Arctic Circle. It made me want to cuddle up with a cashmere blankie.... In NYC in August.

Prince Aksel ran quite hot and cold where Mina was concerned. That was a man with issues! However, I still empathized with him because of the betrayals he had to face by all the people that should have loved him and also for his heartbreaking loss.

Mina was amazing! She ha
Andrew
Sep 19, 2014 Andrew rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Really nice, the location was really exotic and made a good rationale for the ensuing enforced seduction. Both leads were very good, and although I think Aksel was perhaps a trifle overdone, it's difficult to appreciate how damaged someone can be if you haven't suffered in early life as they have. Similarly, Mina struck me as a very interesting and intriguing character. I think this is the first disabled lead character I have ever read about.

Satisfying overall in pace, plot and emotional depth,
Harlequin Books
"Shaw’s flowing narrative tells an emotionally intense romance set deep in the frozen tundra. The characters’ extremely honest chats are poignant and intimate, and their inventive love scenes are smoking" (RT Book Reviews, 4 stars).
Loz
Jun 22, 2015 Loz rated it really liked it
Shelves: harlequin
Fast paced, smooth flowing, likeable characters and jam packed with emotion. Aksel and Nina's love story is well worth the read.
Jynjanynja
Jan 29, 2015 Jynjanynja rated it really liked it
This, one book, had me smiling like a buffoon. Talk about fantasy. In fact, lots of what happened in there was just too good to be true...

Like a good Hqn book should.
Josselyn Justiniano
Josselyn Justiniano rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2014
Lorann
Lorann rated it it was ok
Oct 04, 2015
Stanislava Eneva-androsik
Stanislava Eneva-androsik rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2015
Evelyn Alba
Evelyn Alba rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2014
ricardo merovich
ricardo merovich rated it it was ok
Feb 29, 2016
Lily
Lily rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2014
Toni Davids
Toni Davids rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2014
Tia
Tia rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Yelenne
Yelenne rated it did not like it
Aug 26, 2014
Mishka
Mishka rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2016
Meg Myers
Meg Myers rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2015
Dubaduba
Dubaduba rated it it was ok
Dec 02, 2015
Harlequin Books
received 4 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon
More about Chantelle Shaw...