Start by marking “Command Control” as Want to Read:
Command Control

Command Control

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  10 reviews
A good soldier follows orders!

U.S. Army Ranger Logan Reed's Vermont hometown has turned into hell. Logan is now known as either the hot-'n'-available widower or the town hero. And with the memory of his last mission still raw, the last thing he wants is to be called a hero. What he does want is the bold, redheaded stranger who makes his libido stand at attention.

Sadie Bann
Published July 15th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Command Control, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Command Control

Andrew
An erotica writer writing a story about an erotica writer writing a story, complete with concerns and unfounded preconceptions about what readers think about the author. Meta. (Insert your favourite Inception portmanteau here)

I was initially disappointed as I thought Stone was going to introduce a really strong, truly dominant heroine, which is not something I've seen under the Harlequin/Mills and Boon banner. This could have been a far better effort to mainstream BDSM than that book could have
Michelle
Cute mind candy about a romance between an Army Ranger and an erotica author. Army Ranger Logan is on R&R following a mission that left his partner injured. Sadie is visiting her pregnant sister in a small town and also trying to avoid press until she can reveal she is the person behind the pen name that wrote an international bestseller. In addition to the romance and steamy sex scenes, the book touches on the balance between work and personal life. Quick, happy read.
LJT
4.5 Stars!

Review Posted on HarlequinJunkie.com

Command Control (Uniformly Hot) by Sara Jane Stone is truly an original romance between an Army Ranger and an author of erotica. This unique combination of character occupations develops beautifully into a hot, engrossing novel. After reading a couple of Ms. Stone’s earlier books, I find her to be an extremely talented author with a logical, succinct, and well thought-out writing style.

Caitlin
Jun 14, 2014 Caitlin rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: romance lovers
I've been a huge fan of Sara Jane Stone since her debut novel Command Performance , so I have been anxiously awaiting the release of her followup novel Command Control and I am very happy to report that I was not disappointed. Command Control is another sexy, fun novel with a super hot soldier and a strong female lead. The characters are lovable and relatable, the sex is hot and the storyline kept me engaged right from the start.

Sadie: I don't think that I have ever fallen for a character
Lenore
Logan Reed is the Army ranger who messed up the rescue mission in Command Performance. Logan had recently lost his wife to a long battle with cancer, and he thought he was ready to go back into action, but his head wasn’t on straight. His buddy got shot, and now Logan is back home, waiting to be called up again.
Sadie Bannerman is a wildly successful author of erotic romance. She has come home to help her married sister, who is having a baby. Sadie has written her books under a pen name, and pla
Joy Strother
I thought Logan Reed was a very sexy soldier.This book is deliciously sexy and I couldn't put it down.The book is very well written.I love sexy soldiers.
Sylvia Coffey
Liked the book, it was sweet, steamy, and made you feel good. I will want to read another book by this author.
Harlequin Books
"The bedroom antics are the most welcome aspect of Command Control" (RT Book Reviews.

Miniseries: Uniformly Hot!
Cindy
Contemporary romance with protected sex. Lots & lots of sex!

This was a pretty good story of a soldier on mandatory leave for a mistake he made while rescuing some aid workers. One of his fellow soldiers was shot, but not seriously. He feels guilty none the less. He was still grieving for his wife, who died of cancer.

Sadie is an author of erotica & ready to take her books to another level. She's kept her identity a secret, but things start moving out of her control. Secrets are the tro
Hannah  Ruth
LOVED IT!!! I love this book!
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Kjeasley13gmail.com
Kjeasley13gmail.com marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Choko
Choko marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Lenz
Lenz is currently reading it
Jul 06, 2015
Leesha
Leesha marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Melissa Allen
Melissa Allen marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Kay
Kay added it
May 26, 2015
Rettah
Rettah added it
May 08, 2015
Jcb
Jcb marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Sharyonda
Sharyonda marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Megan Scott
Megan Scott marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Tami
Tami marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
  • Coming Up For Air
  • Wicked Sexy (Navy Rescue Swimmer Trilogy, #1)
  • To the Limit
  • Christmas with a SEAL (Uniformly Hot SEALs, #6)
  • A Soldier's Christmas: I'll Be Home for Christmas\Presents Under the Tree\If Only in My Dreams
  • My Secret Fantasies
  • Model Marine
  • Triple Threat
  • The Professional: The Professional\The Player
  • Fevered Nights
  • High Stakes Seduction (Uniformly Hot!, #17)
  • Red-Hot Santa
  • In the Line of Fire (Harlequin Blaze #598) (Uniformly Hot!, #15)
After several years on the other side of the publishing industry, Sara Jane Stone bid goodbye to her sales career to pursue her dream--writing romance novels. Sara Jane currently resides in Brooklyn, New York with her very supportive real-life hero, two lively young children and a lazy Burmese cat. Visit her online at www.sarajanestone.com or find her on Facebook.
More about Sara Jane Stone...
Full Exposure (Independence Falls, #1) To Tempt a SEAL (Sin City SEALs, #1) Caught in the Act (Independence Falls, #2) Hero By Night (Independence Falls, #3) Command Performance