The I Love Lucy Guide To Life: Wisdom From Lucy And The Gang

The I Love Lucy Guide To Life: Wisdom From Lucy And The Gang

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  6 reviews
All you ever needed to know, you learned from the most beloved TV sitcom of all time, I Love Lucy. Lucy always knew best, and now you can too, with an updated cover to celebrate the 60th anniversary and featuring 50 life lessons from the Queen of Comedy and her fabulous BFFs—Ricky, Ethel, and Fred.
Published October 21st 1998 by Running Press Miniature Editions (first published October 20th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The I Love Lucy Guide To Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The I Love Lucy Guide To Life

Chimney
Brief Thoughts:
This is just a very quick, gift book. I bought it because I used to be obsessed with I Love Lucy and only really read it because it was something I didn't really have to concentrate on. There is a about a sentence on every page, with a picture on the other, giving the life lesson from the show. Some of the graphic design of this book looked very strange due to the color-scheme or the way it was positioned. I would recommend this book only if you are, or want to gift it to, a huge...more
Lesley
The "wisdom" part of this book was a little bland, but I loved seeing the pictures. Many made me smile in recollection of favorite scenes and episodes of "I Love Lucy."
Carol Hardesty
Like some 'guide to life' books, this one is more of an amusing read than a serious self-help book. It's a quick and fun volume for "I Love Lucy" fans.
Stacy Thomas
I love this book... so fun. It has a treasured place at my hobby table. Love this lady!
Summer Lane
Adorable little book of wacky advice from the I Love Lucy Show.
Donna
Short & sweet & made me laugh!
Underword
Underword marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Alicia
Alicia added it
Mar 21, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Lisa Walker
Lisa Walker marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Kayla
Kayla added it
Sep 19, 2013
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2013
Cara Rinkoff
Cara Rinkoff marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2012
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2012
Becky
Becky added it
Jul 18, 2012
Mackenzie Lauren
Mackenzie Lauren marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2012
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
May 17, 2012