Start by marking “Opening to Meditation: A Gentle, Guided Approach” as Want to Read:
Opening to Meditation: A Gentle, Guided Approach

Opening to Meditation: A Gentle, Guided Approach

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Over 50 million people seek to reduce stress, according to a Stanford Research Institute study. Opening to Meditation takes the mystery out of the popular practice of meditation, making it as easy as breathing with a user-friendly book and CD. The book unfolds in three sections: The Art of Meditation; How to Practice; and Common Questions. The inspirational CD features two ...more
Published October 25th 2004 by New World Library

To ask other readers questions about Opening to Meditation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Opening to Meditation

Ann M
Mar 09, 2008 Ann M rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: women, in particular, beginning meditation, interested in beginning meditation.
Recommended to Ann by: :o)
The information was helpful, the actual recorded meditations were, I felt, distracting. I liked the book.
Ana Mardoll
Opening to Meditation / 978-1577314547

I purchased this in hardcover form and liked it so much that I bought the Kindle version, too. This beginner's guide to meditation is very useful, and the three voice tracks provided (an explanation of meditation and how to meditate, plus two meditation tracks) are incredible. I listen to the tracks on a weekly basis -- and have been pleased to find out that Ms. Lang also posts new tracks to her Facebook page for fans to download.

I came to this guide with n
Pamela Frederick
Great book and CD for beginners of meditation. Book is short and easy to read in a short amount of time but contains very useful information. The cd is wonderful and I still use it often. Wonderful investment.
Kareen marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Andria added it
Jun 21, 2015
Michael marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Patrick Günther
Patrick Günther marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014