Start by marking “Slow-Cooker Cookbook (Southern Living)” as Want to Read:
Slow-Cooker Cookbook (Southern Living)

Slow-Cooker Cookbook (Southern Living)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Come home to home-cooked comfort food with this latest edition of the Southern Living Slow Cooker Cookbook, available for the first time in this kitchen-friendly softcover format.

The all-new collection of 200 tasty, Southern Living kitchen-tested recipes makes it easy for busy families to enjoy the foods they love, courtesy of one of the most trusted and beloved cooking

Published January 7th 2008 by Oxmoor House (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Slow-Cooker Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slow-Cooker Cookbook

Jennifer Simon
Love this cookbook, got it from the library and I am going to purchase it. Tried the tomatoe florentine soup Becky raves about, and fell in love, tried three other recipes and LOVED them all. Its a keeper!
Maggie
This is seriously one of the BEST, most-used cookbooks I have. Some of my faves: the mac & cheese, red beans & rice, french dip and chicken enchiladas... ah, they have all turned out wonderful. In fact, I invite my family over for "crockpot magic" Sundays and 99% of the time it's recipes from this book.
Sheila
This slow cooker cookbook had some great recipes. Family favorites were
Spicy Vetegable Beep Soup p-15 (tastes alot like chili) Kelley's famous meat loaf p-107 (definitely use the ground round and make a double batch for the freezer)and toasted Herb Rice on p-169.
My favorite slow cooker cookbook. Great variation of recipes and most of them would be suitable for dinner guests. I've only had one or two flops in this book and I call them flops because of my families personal taste.
Becky
the best cookbook I have! The Thai Style Ribs and Tortellini Florentine soup are now family favorites. You must check it out! I have not made anything that I have not liked!
Peg
Library pick when you are wanting to serve something special for family or friends. Southern Living cookbooks are not effortless to execute but are always favorites!
Jen
Best Slow Cooker cookbook I own! :)
Denice
Denice marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Martha
Martha added it
Mar 25, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Randy Sublett
Randy Sublett marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
Judy
Judy added it
Aug 02, 2013
Audrey
Audrey added it
Jul 10, 2013
Sreevidhya
Sreevidhya marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Southern Living: Ultimate Quick & Easy Cookbook Our Readers Top-Rated Recipes (Southern Living) Secrets of the South's Best Barbecue: 645 Great Recipes! (Southern Living) Christmas Gifts From The Kitchen (Southern Living)