Start by marking “The Seal's Special Mission” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Seal's Special Mis...

Rogenna Brewer

The Seal's Special Mission

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  5 reviews
"You and the boy are coming with me."

Navy SEAL Kenneth Nash has one objective--protect the son he's never known. If that means dragging along his former sister-in-law Mallory Ward, then so be it. But while hiding out in a rustic cabin in the Rockies, Nash faces an unexpected problem.

Suddenly he's feeling things for Mallory that he has no right to feel. Regardless of how th
Published May 1st 2014 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Seal's Special Mission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Seal's Special Mission

Kate Vale
Take a SEAL who's been in deep cover to collect information that will put the bad guys away (including the man who killed his pregnant wife) and add Mallory, now an FBI agent, the sister of Ken's late wife. She's had a crush on him since she was 12, but she also thinks he killed her sister. Sprinkle in the ah factor of a cute 7-yr old, the son of Mallory's sister, whom Mallory has adopted when Ken goes to prison for his wife's death. Confused now? It gets MORE complicated when he "escapes" priso ...more
Fedora
Oh my. This is my first time reading Ms. Brewer, and it won't be my last. She writes an exciting and emotional story that shows some of the heartbreaking choices those in the military face. Not all military personnel end up in the situations Kenneth Nash does, but they do all know the difficulty of choosing again and again to put one's mission above one's loved ones. And like Mallory Ward, those left choose over and again to be supportive while being left.

A wild and crazy plot, but the story ran
Jacob Proffitt
I wish I had reviewed this closer to having finished it. I remember liking the story almost as much as the characters, particularly Nash's relationship with Mallory's boy.

This was the start of my experiment with other SuperRomance stories, and a good one at that.
Christie Mack
Amazing book. Best harlequin book I've read in a while that I couldn't wait to finish.
Harlequin Books
received 4 stars @ RT Book Reviews
BookLover
BookLover marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Rogenna Brewer
Dec 30, 2014 Rogenna Brewer added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Susan Child
Susan Child marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Haley Whitaker
Haley Whitaker marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Aug 20, 2014
Marija
Marija marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Shannon Ferguson
Shannon Ferguson is currently reading it
Apr 18, 2014
B
B marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Asteropê
Asteropê marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
One Night In Reno The Marine's Baby Marry Me, Marine The SEAL's Baby SEAL It with a Kiss