Start by marking “Golf My Own Damn Way: A Real Guy's Guide to Chopping Ten Strokes Off Your Score” as Want to Read:
Golf My Own Damn Way: A Real Guy's Guide to Chopping Ten Strokes Off Your Score

Golf My Own Damn Way: A Real Guy's Guide to Chopping Ten Strokes Off Your Score

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  7 reviews
If you know anything at all about John Daly—and if you don't, what in the hell are you doing with this book in your hands?—you know he approaches the game of golf from an, uh, slightly different perspective than your average two-time major winner.

How different? Well, for starters, Long John thinks the PGA Tour ought to permit Bermuda shorts, make carts mandatory, let him w...more
Published November 6th 2007 by Harper (first published November 5th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Golf My Own Damn Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Golf My Own Damn Way

Mike
Jan 06, 2010 Mike rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: golf
I still remember seeing Daly on tv for the first time when I was teenager. Even then the mere sight of his swing made my back hurt. He's quite a character. This book is about as serious as Daly can get. Real swing advice coupled with his simple view of the game.
Myreads
Thought it was a comic read, not only comical, also alot of golf instruction. Perhaps when I get out on the green again, I will not be the highest score!!! hahahaha
Clint
I love John Daly. I think he's hilarious and ridiculously talented, but this book sucks. I hope his biography, "My Life in and out of the Rough" is much better.
Gordon
Own it, read it, and enjoyed it. Because I could.

Greg
It's Daly do not expect too much.
WPeggs
Helpful, but hackneyed
Jeff
A great book for any golfer, and a very quick read
Ally
Ally added it
Apr 21, 2014
Dderkatch
Dderkatch marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Amethesttub7
Amethesttub7 marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Mike
Mike added it
Nov 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
My Life in and out of the Rough: The Truth Behind All That Bull**** You Think You Know About Me Advocacy: Championing Ideas and Influencing Others Contexts of Nursing Nursing Leadership Take a Walk in South-East Queensland