The Prince of Tennis, Volume 5

The Prince of Tennis, Volume 5 (The Prince of Tennis #5)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  461 ratings  ·  6 reviews
R to L (Japanese Style)

Four-time consecutive U.S. Junior tournament champ Ryoma Echizen comes to Seishun Academy to further his reign as The Prince of Tennis. His skill is matched only by his attitude--irking some but impressing all as he leads his team to the Nationals and beyond!

Published December 3rd 2004 by VIZ Media LLC (first published October 4th 2000)

Sarah Packard
I finnished reading all of Prince of Tennis that the school had to day. Initally I was reluctent to read it for I have poor momories of camp in which I was required to play tennis against my will. Apon actully reading it I must agree with Carolyn's explination "Yes it is about tennis but it is epic tennis". It was like reading other fighting mangas. It is dramatic in that it is like "Oh, the main charator got hit in the eye- now he has no depth perseption. He is doombed! No wait- he is so awsome...more
Terran Bear
ryoma teaches a coach of tennis how to play tennis so thay play a game and like ushual ryoma wins and teaches him a leson.
Real Imaginations
Bleeding like a river.... "Just a tiny injury, you guys might have over reacted too much" - Ryoma Echizen
Evan
This book is about Ryoma join seigaku. Seigaku is a famous tennis club. The players in there is(KikumaroEiji,Oishi,Inui,Kiado,Fuji,Kawamura Takashi,Tezuka,Ryoma,Momo). Tezuka is the captain. They play different schools to beat them.Seigaku never lose when they play against a school. Ryoma had some tough opponents but in the end Ryoma still wins. Seigaku is the best team.That's what i think.
Khushnuma
I'd love to see Tezuka and Ryoma play...!!
Daniel
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Alicia
Alicia added it
Mar 12, 2014
Luna
Luna marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Dbstrikez
Dbstrikez marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Itwontkillme
Itwontkillme marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
  • Hikaru no Go, Vol. 12: Sai's Day Out (Hikaru no Go, #12)
  • Haru wo Daiteita - Embracing Love - Vol.03
  • Exit Strategy (Exit, #1)
  • Eyeshield 21, Vol. 3: And They're Called the Devil Bats
The Prince of Tennis, Vol. 1 The Prince of Tennis, Vol. 2 The Prince of Tennis, Vol. 3 The Prince of Tennis, Vol. 4 The Prince of Tennis, Vol. 6 (v. 6)