Start by marking “Age Inappropriate” as Want to Read:
Age Inappropriate

Age Inappropriate

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  6 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
This book is intended for adults only.

Chelsea is smart but brash. She also has a little crush on her boss despite the fact that he just gave her a negative performance review. Although she works very hard, she just can’t seem to meet his exacting standards. Hoping he’ll revise her review, she goes to his house to help him work for the weekend.

Unfortunately for Chelsea, N
Published March 5th 2014 by Punishment Publications

To ask other readers questions about Age Inappropriate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Age Inappropriate

Heather Moss
This book, Age Inappropriate, had a nice storyline. I liked the progression or should I say regression that was the basis of the story. Each time our main character did something wrong she was regressed to an earlier age and her humiliation followed. As you can imagine she eventually is regressed to baby status and dressed and cared for accordingly. The part I didn't care for is the story seemed a bit rushed and the writing style was awkward. (You will have to read the book to see what I mean by ...more
Leona Bowman
Mar 30, 2014 Leona Bowman rated it really liked it
SO worth reading

I really enjoyed the story. The reason. I only gave 4 stars is because I wish she would a little more, jumped to fast to baby hood. l like the outline, If you like age play you will like this story.
Josh Reddick
Josh Reddick rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2014
Doo
Doo rated it it was ok
Apr 04, 2014
Tina Bright
Tina Bright rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2014
Sami Green
Sami Green rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2015
Rob Wick
Rob Wick marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Raymond Elder
Raymond Elder marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015