Start by marking “Drink Deep, Ride Hard (Red Skulls MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Drink Deep, Ride Hard (Red Skulls MC, #1)

Drink Deep, Ride Hard (Red Skulls MC #1)

The devil is here to whisk Sarah into a world of possibilities and he came riding on a Harley

What can I get you? Those are the words that Sarah Atheron utters to every person who walks in her bar. Life as a bartender usually means meeting and interacting with a whole range of people, life is never boring.

But when Garrison Sloane--president of the reckless and ruthless R
Published March 5th 2014 by E-Book Publishing World

To ask other readers questions about Drink Deep, Ride Hard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drink Deep, Ride Hard

Maria
Oct 20, 2014 Maria rated it it was ok
Shelves: adult, erotica-mc
It started off well. Decent writing, good description and history of the main character and then you're past the erotic scene. It is almost as if the author was embarrassed to have to write one. Don't get me wrong, it is okay not to brew explicit if the characters are heading down the good old romance trail but the story abruptly ended. It was like sitting through a great movie trailer only to find out the movie is only five minutes longer.
Alisa
Mar 11, 2014 Alisa rated it did not like it
It started out okay, but then the pace switched up real quick. Next thing I know the smut scene is over. 0_o

I missed it because I blinked. Wasn't even descriptive! Then bam, it was over. Well the smut and the book too.

Just don't understand what I just read. Had potential but wasn't properly executed.
Aubrey Cunningham
Aug 09, 2016 Aubrey Cunningham rated it it was ok
Like this, would have liked it more if it was longer. Enjoyed the background and build up. Disappointed it ended so soon.
Jody
Apr 05, 2014 Jody rated it it was ok
Yeah yeah I know, but I wanted something I really didn't have to think about and I think this choice had more to do with Charlie Hunnam and Sons of Anachary.
Shock
Jul 17, 2015 Shock rated it did not like it
This so called book was a joke. You waste 2.99 to read a fuck scene and that is it. A total joke. I thought you would get the entire book. Doesn't happen.
Liana
Sep 15, 2014 Liana rated it did not like it
27 pages really???????? If I knew how short this book was I wouldn't have bothered. I mean where is the storyline, the build up, the progression of the characters?????????
Vanessa Garcia velazquez
I liked how the book started and the story was going good next thing you know bam they do the deed I think and the books over wow hopefully there more to come.
Amy
Oct 24, 2014 Amy rated it it was ok
This was a very quick read. I wish there was more to it. It had a great beginning and then BAM. Wishing the author gave us more.
judy
judy rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2014
Elle
Elle rated it it was ok
Mar 26, 2014
Monika
Monika rated it it was ok
Oct 19, 2014
Courtney
Courtney rated it it was ok
Mar 25, 2014
Cathy Luksic
Cathy Luksic rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2014
Amy Klima
Amy Klima rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2015
Jennifer rated it it was ok
Nov 03, 2014
Sam
Sam rated it it was ok
Mar 16, 2014
Jennifer rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2014
Stephanie Halliwell
Stephanie Halliwell rated it it was ok
May 25, 2014
Cara Dillon
Cara Dillon rated it it was ok
Nov 17, 2015
Kathleen Wallen
Kathleen Wallen rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2014
Jan 20, 2016 Laura rated it did not like it
started off as a good story......too bad really.
Jelena
Jelena rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2015
Stephanie Boyd
Stephanie Boyd rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2014
2.5 stars. Had potential, but it was too short and no real plot or character development.
Sam
Sam rated it liked it
Nov 09, 2014
Gabby
Gabby rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2014
Tammy Iannuccilli smith
Tammy Iannuccilli smith rated it really liked it
May 30, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2015
Teresa
Teresa rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2014