Start by marking “Unnatural (Holloway Pack, #4)” as Want to Read:
Unnatural (Holloway Pack, #4)

Unnatural (Holloway Pack #4)

Unnatural. One word to sum up werewolf Kyle Larsen—his mood swings, abnormal body, and choice of female.

The first two, he blames on the vampire venom.
The third, though? No, feline shifter Brook Nicholls was all his doing—a female of whom the pack will never approve.

As part of the Coalition, an organisation with even stricter rules than the pack and a rigidly warped sens
Published April 7th 2014 by J. Taylor Publishing (first published April 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Unnatural, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unnatural

Carmel (Rabid Reads)
Apr 07, 2014 Carmel (Rabid Reads) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: werewolves
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads

It seems as though this series alternates between Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance with each new installment. CAGED’s plot was very action-y while as UNNATURAL’s focused more on love; there’s still plenty high octave moments in this novel, but ultimately the entire story revolves around Kyle and Brook’s relationship. I finished book 3 thinking “hey, these cat shifters aren’t half bad”, then I met the rest of Nicholls’ family. As much as I enjoyed learning about the in
Terri Rochenski
Jun 10, 2013 Terri Rochenski rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I would love to gush & gush & gush - on & on & on about the emotional awesome epic-ness of this story, but a full review must wait until the official ARCs are released.

What I CAN say about this beta read is that no Holloway Pack fan will be disappointed. Ms. Belfield brings a whole new level of story telling for this book's MC. It's gut wrenching, turmoil galore, action, suspense, rage, love, tears.

While sneakily thrilled I am one of the first to read it, my heart goes out to al
Sandra "Jeanz"
Feb 23, 2014 Sandra "Jeanz" rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! When's the next one going to be available? I want . . no need more Holloway Pack!

INITIAL THOUGHTS
Well to say I have high expectations for this book is an understatement. I have loved every other Holloway Pack novel I have read so of course am totally relaxed in one way as I know I'm going to be reading a great standard of book, yet I'm on edge and highly anticipating what will happen in this book.

MY REVIEW
I received an e-arc of this one from JA Belfield via her publishers J Taylor Publ
Lola
I got a copy in exchange of an honest review

In my opinion this is the best book in the Holloway pack series so far. After reading the third book Caged I wanted to know more about Brook and the cat shifters and when I heard Julie actually has written a book about this I was beyond excited. Okay so it’s actually told from both Kyle and Brook’s perspective, but that makes it even better.

Even though I got interrupted a lot while reading this, as soon as I picked it up again I couldn’t stop reading a
Jacque
Kyle and Brooke. Two people who shouldn’t be together. A werewolf and a cat shifter should not be a couple but the heart won’t be denied. The only thing standing in their way – their families. They try to keep their secret for as long as they can but their families intervene. Hers a bit more aggressively than his pack. Now Kyle must fight alone to get back the woman he loves before her family makes her Choice for her.

To have Kyle and Brooke be a couple brings to mind a quote from one of my favor
Jen - At Random
Aug 06, 2016 Jen - At Random rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
J.A. Belfield surely knows how to keep me on the edge of my seat and keep my eyes riveted to the pages as they fly by. The suspense surrounding Kyle and Brook was killing me and Unnatural ended up being yet another installment in the Holloway Pack series earning two thumbs up from me. I think I may say that with each book in the series but it's true, I've loved each story and the characters in them. Everyone in the pack and even some outside the pack are just so great. I mean sometimes you will ...more
Renée
Mar 14, 2014 Renée rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing tale of love and passion and friendship. And of course, it's full of sexy werewolfs!

I love that every character Julie writes has a different 'voice'. It doesn't matter if it's Sean or Jem or Ethan or Brooke or Kyle or one of the other hotties, all of them are written different.
I think this is a great skill, not many writers have! But Julie does!

Unnatural was a great read! Kyle, just like all his packmates, makes you want to be the female he loves. Makes you want to be the female
Ambur
Apr 18, 2014 Ambur rated it it was amazing
Squeezes UNNATURAL in during my final exams, and I'm so glad that I did! I loved it! :)

Full review to come! :)
Maghon Thomas
Apr 20, 2016 Maghon Thomas rated it it was amazing
Holy kitty cat!!! Yes, we know how much I love all those werewolf boys, but now, there's a kitty in the mix, and no, we aren't going to only be chasing them in trees :) We all met Brooke in Caged, when Ethan made me love him a little more. BUT, Kyle is the hero for Brooke, and I couldn't agree with that more. AND it's got both Kyle and Brooke's POVs so it's quite awesome! And we get a look into more supernaturals and how they live.

Kyle is still having some trouble from those damn vampers. And th
Shaune
Jun 19, 2014 Shaune rated it really liked it
I received this book as a first Reads giveaway. I really enjoyed the characters and the story line. I am definitely going to read the other books in this series. Well worth the read!
Rachel Bennett
May 09, 2014 Rachel Bennett rated it it was amazing
Shelves: werewolves
Loved it! - full review to follow.
Martine
Martine rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2016
Nicola
Nicola rated it it was ok
May 19, 2014
Layla Strom
Layla Strom rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2014
Monica Brooks
Monica Brooks rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2015
Helena
Helena rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2015
Julia Phillips
Julia Phillips rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2015
Alexander Nader
Alexander Nader rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2014
Katherine
Katherine rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2014
Carlie
Carlie rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2014
Julie Reece
Julie Reece rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2014
Maya
Maya marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2013
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
Rachel Bennett
Rachel Bennett marked it as to-read
Danielle Smiley
Danielle Smiley is currently reading it
Apr 21, 2014
Jennifer beck
Jennifer beck marked it as to-read
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
May 26, 2013
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2013
Maghon Thomas
Maghon Thomas marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2013
Sue Tint
Sue Tint marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2013
*Ash3*
*Ash3* marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2013
Blair
Blair marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Crystal Guidroz
Crystal Guidroz marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2013
Danielle Schneider
Danielle Schneider marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
L.S. Murphy
L.S. Murphy marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2013
Jean
Jean added it
Aug 27, 2013
Lauren Venable
Lauren Venable marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2013
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Chele
Chele marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
Ashly
Ashly marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Juli
Juli marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Goodreads Librari...: More than one of same book 6 25 May 09, 2014 04:18AM
The Holloway Pack: Unnatural 13 7 Apr 07, 2014 12:34AM
The Holloway Pack: Unnatural ARC Giveaway 2 4 Mar 12, 2014 06:35AM
The Holloway Pack: Win a signed copy of UNNATURAL 1 3 Mar 11, 2014 04:06AM
  • Into The Unknown (Holloway Pack #1.5, Mimics of Rune #1.5, Lila Gray #1.5)
  • Soul Enslaved (Sons of Wrath, #3)
  • Journey to Grace (Journey, #2)
  • Finding Me (Finding Me, #1)
  • Lily: The Witch Hunter Omnibus Edition (The Mauve Legacy, #1-4)
  • The Seduction (Legacy of Kilkenny, #1.5)
  • End: An Apocalyptic Anthology
  • ShadowShifter (ShadowShifter, #1)
  • The Switch
  • Mistletoe Magic
  • The Closet (Summerset Tales #1)
J.A. Belfield lives in Solihull, England, with the best husband in the world, aka Mr B, a couple of back-chatting but pretty cool kids, a pooch she treats likes the baby of the house, and a couple of scrawny cats that like to vomit in unnecessary places.

Although best known for her Holloway Pack series: DARKNESS & LIGHT (July 2011, J. Taylor Publishing), INSTINCT (February2012, J. Taylor Publis
More about J.A. Belfield...

Holloway Pack (5 books)
  • Darkness & Light (Holloway Pack, #1)
  • Blue Moon (Holloway Pack, #2)
  • Caged (Holloway Pack #3)
  • Cornered (Holloway Pack, #5)

“Either that’s your mobile buzzing in your room, or there’re sex toys you haven’t told us about having a party in there without you.”

~ Josh Larsen”
1 likes
“Everything about Brook screamed of a hidden wildness.
One I hoped nobody ever tamed.”
1 likes