Start by marking “The Best of Brunch” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Best of Brunch

Ayesha Khan

The Best of Brunch

Edible, Organic, Simplicity! Every recipe has a stunning picture included!

No one knows how to Brunch like world traveler Ayesha Khan.
Her recipe’s hold the best of American breakfast and lunch, but have a dash of European love, and Middle Eastern Spice!

Ayesha Khan was born into a conservative, prominent, and large family in Peshawar, Pakistan, where food and hospitality is
Published August 1st 2013 by Abner Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Best of Brunch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best of Brunch

Wardah
Apr 15, 2014 Wardah rated it it was amazing
A very good cook book with easy to follow unique recipes. Loved the brightly colored pictures. I especially love the fruit pizza, it's easy to make, looks great and will impress any guest. Loads of great gift ideas. My family have loved everything I have tried so far. Very happy with this purchase.
Tazeen
Apr 20, 2014 Tazeen rated it it was amazing
Its a really nice book. All recipes i tried so far turned out really good. i would definitely recommend this book.
Fatemeh
This book has easy to follow recipes with interesting things to try out. It's a great family cookbook.
Farah
May 13, 2014 Farah rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome recipe book for all ages. The directions are easy to follow, especially for starters. The recepies that we tried came out very good and tasted wonderful. My girls enjoy making different recipes, especially the smoothies. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone, especially to the younger generation who are just starting to cook.
Lily
Apr 21, 2014 Lily rated it it was amazing
easy to follow ,have everything, i mean the recipes ,from drinks i love the pomegarant juice the the smoothies ,the tea ,the green smoothie was very yummy,i like the homemafe gifts ,i make a basket from this book the home made granola ,the bread mix ,and the jam add this book and my daughter loved it.
Huma
May 06, 2014 Huma rated it it was amazing
I really liked the cook book. Easy to follow recipes, great effort Ayesha.
Madina Abaya
Madina Abaya rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2014
vibhor jain
vibhor jain marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016