Start by marking “Revenant (Lords of Deliverance, #6; Demonica, #11)” as Want to Read:
Revenant (Lords of Deliverance, #6; Demonica, #11)

Revenant (Lords of Deliverance #6)

4.43  ·  Rating Details  ·  4,863 Ratings  ·  511 Reviews
HELL HATH NO FURY . . .

For five thousand years, Revenant believed he was alone in the world, a fallen angel beyond any redemption. Now he finds he has a twin brother who had all the light and love Revenant was denied. Caught in a tug of war between Heaven and Hell, he must weigh his thirst for revenge against his desire for a mysterious female named Blaspheme—a female whos
Paperback, UK Edition, 304 pages
Published December 16th 2014 by Piatkus

To ask other readers questions about Revenant, please sign up.

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Perfect Ending Stars

Heaven doesn't want me, so all I have is hell.

Wow oh wow but does Larissa Ione know how to save the very best for last. I do believe that Revenant may top my list of favorite bad boys that she's ever written. After all the revelations that took place in Reaver, I simply couldn't wait to get my hands on this book. Not only did it live up to every expectation I had, it managed to absolutely blow them out of the water.

Revenant has spent the last five thousand years believ
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
5 Love a Bad Boy Stars

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuved this one. Review to come... Maybe.

Revenant...

(view spoiler)
AJ
4 Badass, paranormal, action packed, sexy stars

The Demonica/Lords of Deliverance series is probably my favourite PNR series EVER! And as a mad reader of all things PNR, that’s a huge statement to make. But Larissa Ione has created an intricately developed world that covers all things paranormal, with characters that I adore, heart-pounding action, heaps of laughs and sensational (and hot) romance. It’s all win!

As the name suggests, this is Revenant’s story. Revenant was introduced in the last bo
Ren
5 AWESOME STARS!!!

(And I end up re-read the 1/4 last part book just because, duh, it's fuckin' awesome!!)

It's hard to part with your favorite series, and not just once, but twice. I have the same feeling when read Sin Undone (Demonica, #5) by Larissa Ione, the last book of Demonica series and rejoice when knew that Larissa continue her story with Four Horsemen of Apocalypse arc. I love all her books, not one of them never let me down (well, Ares did. He's a JERK after all) and I always swallow her new book right after said book come i
Alex is The Romance Fox
This is the final book in Larissa Ione’s incredible Lord of Deliverance/Demonica Series and what better to end it off with Revenant’s book!!
 photo revenant_zpsw1uyvukf.jpg
If anyone has been given a raw deal…it’s this guy. To discover that he’s not the fallen angel he has believed to be for the last thousands and thousands of years…but that’s a good angel….and that he has a twin brother, Reaver…who just by the way, lived a fab life in Heaven whilst

Revenant and his mother spent a life of torture and hell in Sheoul!!! And n
Lala
4.5 stars.

Revenant!!! He was every bit as I expected and more! I swooned all over the scenes he was appearing in.
 photo Fans-self-gif-glee_fans_self_fansself_fanself_zps778466cf.gif

Sadly, I wasn't so ecstatic about the book as a whole. I loved how everything was tied up with a neat bow. The Demonica/Horsemen story arc came to a highly satisfying end, and it it felt incredibly good to see the four main villains locked away in their personal kind of hell. Oh yeah..

But the romance part was pretty disappointing. I was enjoying it circa the point Blaspheme and Reven
valee
Jan 13, 2015 valee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always Larissa Ione does not disappoint. - Oh, how I love her books!! - I was missing reading this author terribly. But after 3 re-reads I just could only wait for a new book to come, and I'm glad it was everything I dreamed it would be. Every now and then a book comes into my hands... a book that forces me to stop time and just read. I swear I just can't do anything else once I start with those type of books. So yesterday at night I foolishly started this book thinking it would be another r ...more
Esra
Dec 24, 2014 Esra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
review will come

AH
Initial Thoughts: Definitely for fans of the Demonica and Lords of Deliverance series. The world is dark and full of demons and angels. The four horsemen are living with their mates, kids, and scary hellhounds. All that's left is some closure for Revenant, the "evil" twin with an attitude. Loved the author's sense of humor. I still chuckle when I see the acronym for Underworld General Hospital (UGH) and for some reason Eidolon kind of looks like one of the doctors on General Hospital. What I enj ...more
Izy
Jan 23, 2016 Izy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC generously provided by Grand Central Publishing in exchange for an honest review.

Warning: The review contains some spoilers and a lot of raving!

Revenant is a shadow angel, the most powerful being apart from the Satan himself in Sheoul (hell). He also happens to be one of the most cocky, arrogant hero I’ve read but I couldn’t help but love him. His dialogues made me laugh. He is also very vulnerable and hurt about; how he not only has a twin brother but he had thousands of memories wept bec
LizBookAddict
*SIGH*

5 SEXY BAD-ASS SHADOW-ANGEL STARS!!!

Revenant, oh naughty Revenant... you sexy bad boy come reluctant Hero...

A few years back after I read Thanatos book I remember thinking "That's it, Larissa Ione has ruined every paranormal story I will ever read because there just isn't a badass around to beat him..."

And then she created Revenant...

I cannot, simply cannot take any other badass seriously from here on out.. and this story arc, man oh man is it the biggest fight you'll ever see between g
Rika Kali

description

So excited!

description

Tara♥

So it's time to say goodbye to the Lords of Deliverance and Revenant is a fitting end. It's not my favourite of the series, I really don't think anything will beat Reaver but I did enjoy it.

I think the main problem with waiting a year between books is that I tend to build it up in my head and try and figure out what way it will go. This inevitably leads to disappointment but I can't stop myself from doing it. It didn't go the way I would have liked but I'm pleased with how it was all wrapped up.
Blair
This series is one of my favourite ever. I don't want it to end.I'm feeling both sad(because the series is over) and happy for their hea-s.
Anyway I really loved this book.
ThatEzi  (Oh My Shelves)
I won't say to much since this book hasn't been published but it was another great installment to this exciting series.
Revenant is Reaver's twin that was raised in Hell. Now that his memories are restored, he struggles with his identity. Who he should have been, who he was told he was and who everyone thinks he should be now.
Blaspheme, on the other hand, knows exactly who she is, but has to keep her identity secret from those who seek to harm her.
We have two sort of lost souls trying to find the
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)

REVENANT left me in shock and awe. What a way to close out (or is it?) a series. This book is epic, masterful and full of everything Larissa Ione has done so well over the years! Alpha, cocky hero. Strong, independent heroine. Sexual chemistry that will leave you needing a cold shower. And a truly epic story!

Revenant and Reaver are twins, one grew up in Heaven and one grew up in Hell. Their lives are nothing alike, and they’ve had to grow into very different people. Revenant had to learn to gro
Sallyann Phillips
Wow! What a read. I found myself laughing, crying, and at some points angry as hell. What a turbulent bout of emotions.
Revenant has just had his memoreies back, and he now knows he has a twin, Reaver. Unfortunately they were split at birth. Reaver going to heaven, and Revenant being kept in hell.
Now revenant has to decide which side to fight for, good or bad, but heaven doesn't want him, and hell has a new life forming that will take his position in hell away from him.
Then he meets Blaspheme, wh
★Moonrise Books
Starting off at the intersection between two series, I was hoping I could keep up with the story, and not feel lost. I was eager to see why the fallen angel, Revenant, was beyond redemption, and what led to his downfall. And the author did not disappoint! There was enough back story so that this enchanting tale felt complete on its own. So, if you haven't read the other books in the series, don't let that stop you! Still, it's so well written, and such a fantastic tale, I recommend starting at t ...more
Katie(babs)
Nov 17, 2014 Katie(babs) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Superb writing from Larissa. The worldbuilding is incredible here and the characters explosive with their dialogue and actions. The sex scenes smolder, especially the first one. I'm surprised my fingers didn't burn the pages. if you're an Ione fan you will eat Revenant up.

The end of the series (or is it?) is really kick arse. The last few chapters are gripping.

Plus, how can you not adore a hero, who think he's bad to the bone, who saves kittens from being eaten from the mother that will give bir
Jess the Romanceaholic
What?? This is the last in the series?! *sobs*

Full review to follow when I'm not on my Kindle, but for now, if this has to be the end, I couldn't have asked for more.

4.5/5 Stars

(Oh and as of the time of this review, it's only 99¢ on kindle if anyone wants to snag a copy for cheap)
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
"For dramatic action and intense passion, Ione's REVENANT ends the series with a bang!"

Read this review in its entirety at Fresh Fiction
Danielle

* * * *

Revenant was one fucked up fallen angel.

No, wait…angel. He’d only believed he was a fallen angel.

For five thousand fucking years.

But he wasn’t an angel, either. Maybe technically, but how could someone born and raised in Sheoul, the demon realm some humans called Hell, be considered a holy-rolling, shiny-haloed angel? He might have a halo, but the shine was long gone, tarnished since his first taste of mother’s milk, mixed with demon blood, when he was only hours old.

Five thousan

April   ♥"LOS" ♥
I loved this book, it was great to see Revenant get some redemption and make peace with Reaver and his past.
Vashti
Feb 05, 2015 Vashti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So sad to see this series end,but all good things do.The wrap up for the Demonica and Lords of Deliverance was fantastic and can't wait to see what this author has next in store for her readers.
Aly is so frigging bored
I cried my eyes out! I'll totally re-read the whole series next year :)
Glamdring

*1,5 What The Hell? stars*

This is the sixth book of the Lords of Deliverance series or as I renamed it, "Welcome to Revenant's pity party" .

I really loved the 5 books of the Demonica series as well as the firsts three of the Lord of Deliverance. But after the uneven and tepid-ish Reseph's as well as Reaver's books I wasn't that excited about Revenant's book.

Where Reaver's character was introduced very early in the Demonica series and had steady appearances through out both Demonica and Lords o
Shirley
Jan 28, 2015 Shirley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received Revenant in exchange for a fair and honest review.

I honestly admire an author who can take a character that they have successfully made readers loathe and turn them into a character with the ability to break readers’ hearts. That’s exactly what Larissa Ione accomplished in Revenant.

Revenant wasn’t a good guy. He not only admitted it, he did so with pride. Or was he resigned to it? He was the bad twin, at least on the surface. He worked really hard at hiding how he really felt, mostl
Наталья
4.5

По впечатлениям особо не распишешься - будут спойлеры. Если обобщенно, то мне понравилось, что мой интерес не увядал на протяжении книги, и было вполне переживательно.

"Ривер" оставил целый букет вопросов - кто же Blaspheme на самом деле и почему она в опасности, как предотвратить возрождение Люцифера, как Ревенант и Ривер помирятся, как накажут Рафаила, ну и как Идесс сможет иметь ребенка.

Так что экшн снова на высоте, внимание держит без усилий.

Любовная линия была без сюрпризов, последователь
  • Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark, #15)
  • Angel Betrayed (The Fallen, #2)
  • Evernight (Darkest London, #5)
  • The Darkest Touch (Lords of the Underworld #11)
  • Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter, #8)
  • Forged (The World of Nightwalkers, #4)
  • Twisted (Eternal Guardians, #7)
  • Lord's Fall (Elder Races, #5)
  • Light My Fire (Dragon Kin, #7)
  • Rebel (The Fallen, #4)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Larissa Ione penned her first novel at the age of 13 and hasn't stopped writing since. She has been a U.S. Air Force meteorologist, an EMT, and a professional dog trainer, and you never know when one of those interests will pop into her novels.

She lives a nomadic existence with her U.S. Coast Guard husband and son, so her writing career has been a bl
More about Larissa Ione...

Lords of Deliverance (6 books)
  • Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1, Demonica, #6)
  • Immortal Rider  (Lords of Deliverance, #2; Demonica, #7)
  • Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3; Demonica, #8)
  • Rogue Rider  (Lords of Deliverance #4; Demonica #9)
  • Reaver  (Lords of Deliverance, #5; Demonica, #10)

“You don’t appreciate confidence?” “I don’t appreciate arrogance. There’s a difference.” “And what is the difference?” “Confidence is arrogance without an asshole” 5 likes
“I’d have you on the floor, pulling a sixty-nine that wouldn’t end until I tasted a dozen of your orgasms. Before you could even think about recovering, I’d fuck you in every way a male can fuck a female. And I wouldn’t stop. Not until you begged.” 2 likes