Start by marking “Splitting Heirs: Giving Money & Things to Your Children Without Ruining Their Lives” as Want to Read:

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Finish well. That is what we are called to do in Scripture, but where will our money and possessions finish? The Bible has the principles that provide answers to the challenge of parenting and passing along an in heritage. Within the next decade, over ONE TRILLION DOLLARS will change hands from one generation to the next. Individuals with adult children will need to transf ...more
Published March 1st 2004 by Northfield Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Splitting Heirs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Splitting Heirs

Rachel

A must read for everyone. Common sense mixed with some wake-up-and-smell-the-coffee -- you're going to die and what you do or don't do about your God given resources is of utmost and lasting importance. It really got me thinking about what we need to do about preparing our will and considering our estate. Be prepared for him to suggest that the way we do estate planning in America is very haphazard and potentially destructive for us heirs. We may need to --GASP-- not just split our money among t
David
Chps 5 and 7 useful
Randy Alcorn
Inheritance is risky business, often damaging lives, marriages and children. Few of us bring an eternal perspective to leaving money behind or to handling unearned wealth. But God has entrusted us with His assets and we need to consider how best to invest them in eternity. Ron Blue sets our sights high, offering biblical and practical insights on a vital subject. Ron has written some fine books, but none more important or timely than this one.
David Ellis
Nov 05, 2008 David Ellis is currently reading it
Christian Financial Planning guide based on Biblical Wisdom and Stewardship Principles. Basis of my Finacial/Estate Planning Practice through World Capital Consulting.
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Jonathan Harrison
Jonathan Harrison marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Tricia
Tricia marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Terri Howard
Terri Howard marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
John
John marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Bill Kenoyer
Bill Kenoyer marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2013
Stephen Sheldon
Stephen Sheldon marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2013
A
A marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2012
Russell Prag
Russell Prag marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Jake Coyne
Jake Coyne marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2012
Douglas
Douglas marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2011
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2011
Master Your Money The New Master Your Money: A Step-by-Step Plan for Gaining and Enjoying Financial Freedom Surviving Financial Meltdown: Confident Decisions in an Uncertain World Generous Living: Finding Contentment Through Giving Faith-Based Family Finances: Let Go of Worry and Grow in Confidence (Focus on the Family)