Start by marking “The Path to a Peaceful Heart: Tearing Down the Walls of Childhood Trauma and Finding Freedom, Understanding, and Purpose” as Want to Read:

Adversity and Defeat consistently give us an opportunity to transform our lives into a positive course of action. We just don’t know how best to do it. The rewards for those who alter their perceptions of adversity are nothing short of miraculous. These students of change find a Peaceful Heart.

This is the powerful message of Taylor Tagg’s new book The Path to a Peaceful He
Published September 6th 2012 by The Evolving Heart Press

To ask other readers questions about The Path to a Peaceful Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Path to a Peaceful Heart

Sandy Walker
Apr 28, 2013 Sandy Walker rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: victims of trauma and their significant other
I liked this book. It was easy and quick to read and it gave me hope! I really liked reading Taylor's story - it felt real. I could relate. So many people have gone through what he's gone through - it took a lot of courage to write it.

I think anyone who has experienced trauma would enjoy reading this book. He does not go into graphic detail with the traumatic events - in other words, there's no fear of being "triggered" as there is with a lot of books like this. The main thing I got was inspira
Antonio Jenkins
Antonio Jenkins rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Taylor Tagg
Taylor Tagg rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2015
Jodi  Jebron
Jodi Jebron marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015