Start by marking “Baby & the Beast” as Want to Read:
Baby & the Beast

Baby & the Beast

3.60  ·  Rating Details  ·  210 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Caught in a raging snowstorm, imminent mother-to-be Isabella Spencer had never imagined that Michael Wulf, the sensual hero of her teenage fantasies, would come to her rescue. Now Isabella was ensconced in his high-tech mansion, secretly craving the touch of this reclusive millionaire who'd long ago closed off his heart.

Opening his home to his childhood friend—now an allur
Published December 1st 2002 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Baby & the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby & the Beast

Ana
Bella is in a lot of trouble. Her car just died in the middle of a snow storm and her cell phone is dead. Luckily for her there is a knight in not-so-shiny armor to save her. And it just happens that he's an old crush of hers - Michael Wulf. Michael is just as stunned to see Bella, and there's the fact that she's obviously pregnant. He whisks her away to his castle in the mountain to take care of her until she recovers and the storm passes.

Bella's husband was in the process of divorcing her when
Christy
This was a great book and i loved it so much. It was also my 100th book of the year. I'm so glad I changed my mind and kept this book.

Isabella Spencer, Bella to her friend Michael Wulf, who saves her during an October snow store one day, is an expecting mother and when she was younger her dad took a runaway Michael into their home until her dad died.

Michael has never had it easy and he’s never given easy either until Bella comes back into his life. He was coming home during the storm and found
RLA
Feb 27, 2012 RLA rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The heroine Isabella is travelling back to her home town hoping to make a new life for herself and her baby when her car breaks down in a snowstorm. She is rescued by the hero Michael, whom takes her to his home to recover. Michael has never forgotten the love and shelter Isabella and her father gave him as a teenager when they took him in after he had run away from the children's home he had been living in. Looking after Bella is a way for him to finally repay the debt he believes he owes them, ...more
Tia
Aug 20, 2012 Tia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this a while back and still remember being impressed. It had the 'wow' factor and it grabbed your attention right away. I loved that the hero was grumpy and unorthodox but when he was around the baby and heroine he was a changed man for the better. It was a last impression reading this novel, loved it!
Cathy
Jul 29, 2012 Cathy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short but well written and you have great character interaction right from the start.
Yona
One fast and sweet story with a happy ending.
Sunny
May 21, 2013 Sunny rated it it was amazing
Great short and easy read!
Vesra (When She Reads)
Erin
May 19, 2015 Erin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly enjoyed this. I don't think I've ever read something from this imprint, as the cover etc doesn't make it seem like one I'd read...

It is very much a Beauty and the Beast story, with added baby.

It was sweet though.

Isabella wasn't TSTL.
Michael was understandably gruff/tortured.

The baby (Emily) was sufficiently cute.

All in all, I rather enjoyed it.
Yessenia Andaverde
It was good, romantic and liked the idea of an old love and really liked Michael, the main character.
Katherine
Sep 01, 2014 Çisem rated it really liked it
Sonunda adam oldun be Michael :D
Miss
May 12, 2008 Miss rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: long time crush/him and me plus baby themed romance
Ker
May 03, 2012 Ker rated it it was amazing
Amé este libro T_T GOSH! yo quiero un Michael para mi
¿Quien no tuvo un amor de juventud, que en aquella época era solo un amigo aunque se lo quería como algo más? *suspiro* ya quisiera que me pase a mi *-*

Recomendado por Nonne Nanda (aka "NANNDA") xD
Wellga
Jun 15, 2011 Wellga rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin
Michael si manusia gua akhirnya mau tidak mau harus hidup bermasyarakat. berkat Bella, sahabat masa kecilnya. bahkan dia pula yang membantu Bella melahirkan bayi kecilnya di tengah-tengah badai. tanpa di sangka-sangka si kecil Emilylah yang menjadi penghubung mereka berdua.
Amanda
Oct 24, 2009 Amanda rated it really liked it
Read this one quite some time ago. Just cam across it while I was looking through my books for something else to read and thought I would score it while I actually remembered.
NTE
Jul 02, 2013 NTE rated it it was ok
I read this a week ago, and don't remember anything, really: it was a quick read, but I wasn't super impressed, and I can't remember why I wanted to read it in the first place.
Mónica
Jun 24, 2012 Mónica rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Lo que más me gustó del libro fue... la portada *w*

No es que sea malo... solo no me gusto ^.^
Marie Andersson
Nov 10, 2014 Marie Andersson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, laura-wright
A sweet story!:) I really love Laura's writing style!
Diamond

Dixie
Dixie added it
Feb 01, 2016
Eman Fatima
Eman Fatima marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2016
Rachel Weasley
Rachel Weasley marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
Dag
Dag marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
  • The Marine Finds His Family
  • His Bid for a Bride (The Marriage Bargain, #4)
  • Surf, Sea And A Sexy Stranger (Modern Heat) (Brothers & Sisters, #1)
  • Taming The Beast (Wife Inc., #3)
  • Her Sister's Baby
  • Powerful Italian, Penniless Housekeeper  (At His Service, #1)
  • Have Me
  • One Unashamed Night (Wellinghams, #2)
  • The Wake of the Dragon: A Steampunk Adventure
  • 6 Hours 42 Minutes (Vigilante, #5)
  • From Hell to Heaven to Hell
  • The Sheikh's Love-Child (International Billionaires #6)
  • Anne's Perfect Husband (Sinclair Bride, #2)
  • The Escort
  • In the Blink of an Eye (The Taylor Clan, #3)
  • The Christmas Love-Child (Snow, Satin and Seduction)
  • The Baby and the Cowboy SEAL (Cowboy SEALs #2)
  • The Millionaire's Nanny Arrangement
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of Mark of the Vampire, Bayou Heat, Cavanaugh Brothers series, and Wicked Ink Chronicles.
More about Laura Wright...