Start by marking “My Heart's Undoing” as Want to Read:
My Heart's Undoing

My Heart's Undoing

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Colleen had been in love with Erik Johansen for as long as she could remember. And now, in just forty-eight hours, her green-eyed Viking was getting married to another woman, a beautiful model--her own cousin.

But when her cousin left him stranded at the altar, Colleen was there to pick up the pieces. She knew Erik had always thought of her as a little sister, but this nigh
Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition ; 290, 256 pages
Published January 1st 1986 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about My Heart's Undoing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Heart's Undoing

Wendy,  Lady Evelyn Quince
What a frustrating read was "My Heart's Undoing” by Phyllis Halldorson. This one was definitely filled with lots of anguish.

Colleen had been in in love with Erik for years, but as she stood in her more beautiful cousin’s shadow, Erik had no interest in her. They had briefly dated in the past, but Erik dumped her when he met her much more sophisticated (read: slutty) cousin, Brett.

Despite the disinterest, Colleen hangs on like an attached puppy, Erik’s friend to the end. When Brett calls off thei
Mary
I actually don't like this book all too well but I gave it at least two stars because it was memorable enough to make me want to read it again. I first read this book well over ten years ago and since I didn't remember hating it I thought "Hey, maybe I should read it again". The book is still memorable but more to the fact of what I think it is a selfish pathetic attempt to keep a man who may not really want to be with you but feels honored bound to stay with you.

I could go on a rant about what
PChie
One of the best classic novel of the 80's...
Incomparable!!!
I don't now why it has a very poor rating but this novel is one of a few that lingered in my memory!
Nicky
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Jen
Jen added it
Oct 15, 2014
Lana
Lana marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Munita
Munita marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Kalyee
Kalyee marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Aisha
Aisha marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Ash
Ash marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Nijela
Nijela marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Deepika
Deepika marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Faltu Fully
Faltu Fully marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Ri
Ri marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
K. Bell
K. Bell marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Rose Maria
Rose Maria marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Aayesha
Aayesha marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
DA4Pups
DA4Pups marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2013
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Madalina
Madalina marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2013
Mydearloverboy
Mydearloverboy marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Truly Married Temporary Bride  (Silhouette Romance, #31) Silhouette Christmas Stories, 1991 To Start Again Father in the Middle