Start by marking “Jury's Out - Zac Tremble Investigates: The complete first series (Zac Tremble Investigates #1-12)” as Want to Read:

Jury's Out - Zac Tremble Investigates: The complete first series (Zac Tremble Investigates, Series One #1-12)

4.75  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Jury's Out is the single volume which contains all twelve cases of the first series of Zac Tremble Investigates.

The Zac Tremble Case Files are a barely plausible, sometimes farcical, occasionally operatic journey through Zac’s world; his highs and lows, successes and failures and the emergence of one of the most touching (and funny) love affairs in PI history (do PIs fall
Published December 13th 2013 by The Carter Seagrove Project LLC

To ask other readers questions about Jury's Out - Zac Tremble Investigates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jury's Out - Zac Tremble Investigates

D
Apr 06, 2014 D rated it it was amazing
What a fun read! I couldn't devour the pages fast enough. This had it all...laugh out loud situations and dialog, sexy romps with hot men, mystery and intrigue, family, friends and love, and a wonderful host of furry companions. The stories just kept better and better and I found myself simply falling in love with the characters. I look forward to reading more!
Toni
Toni rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2014
Andrew
Andrew rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2014
m
m rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2014
Micky Galliers
Micky Galliers marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Doris
Doris marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2016
I am Chambers Mars and I am the author of 'Zac Tremble Investigates', the case files of Zachary Tremble, the gay PI.

I also collaborate with Alp Mortal and together we are Carter Seagrove. The Carter Seagrove Project is up and running; a creative union which has currently output Dust Jacket and the first five books in the series The Inspector Fenchurch Mysteries ... and there is more to come.

I am F
More about Chambers Mars...

Zac Tremble Investigates, Series One (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Pot, Kettle, Black
  • Chrysalis - Zac Tremble Investigates (Series One Case One)
  • Metamorphosis - Zac Tremble Investigates (Series One Case Two)
  • Transmutation - Zac Tremble Investigates (Series One Case Three)
  • The Red Kimono - Zac Tremble Investigates (Series One Case Four)
  • The Ephemeris Protocol - Zac Tremble Investigates (Series One Case Five)
  • Delphes - Zac Tremble Investigates (Series One Case Six)
  • Six Pack - The first 6 'Zac Tremble Investigates' Case Files (The Zac Tremble Case Files)
  • Slip Knot - Zac Tremble Investigates (Series One Case Seven)
  • Hide and Seek - Zac Tremble Investigates (Series One Case Eight)