Start by marking “Judas Island (Bay Tanner, #4)” as Want to Read:
Judas Island (Bay Tanner, #4)

Judas Island (Bay Tanner #4)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  142 ratings  ·  8 reviews
After an abruptly-ended stay in Paris, Bay Tanner is more than happy to return home to South Carolina and immerse herself back into the tranquil scenery, small-town gossip, and affection of numerous concerned friends. But her peaceful return is short-lived when her fledgling detective agency gets a new client-Gray Palmer, an archeologist friend of Bay's sleuthing partner E...more
Published May 3rd 2005 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published May 6th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Judas Island, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Judas Island

Chris
Brenda
After reading at least four Bay Tanner books, I can tell you this is not one of the best and far from it. This one was not fleshed out the way the others are, I wonder if Kathryn R. Wall felt rushed into writing this one, because that is how it feels, rushed and not well thought out. I had a lot of stop and go while reading this book, I literally got bored reading it and almost quit several times.
It basically starts with a friend of Eric's calling and hiring Bay and Eric, because he found somet...more
Amy
Feb 27, 2010 Amy rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: mystery
Kae Cheatham
Bay Tanner, accountant and neophyte detective, is recovering from the violent death of her husband two years previous, a previous violent case, and a new romance gone askew. She returns home to Hilton Head, SC and is called into investigative action by a colleague/friend who's college friend wants more knowledge about a human bone he found. This main story spins out to include her indomitable father and his housekeeper, and mysteries that have lain dormant for more than forty years.

Along with th...more
Mary
I liked this book and will read more of this series, but I didn't care for the way the author hinted at what was to come and left us hanging from time to time. Overall I liked the characters and want to read the first of the series next. ( I understand this to be the second of the Bay Tanner series )
Diana Kloster
Author spends time recapping the facts. May clarify points missed, but sometimes it's distracting. Wanted the book to move with a faster rhythm.
Whitney
My least favorite so far in this series. I'm looking forward to a shake-up, getting out of the patterns a bit.
Janice
This is the 4th book in the Bay Tanner series, and another good mystery.
Luann
Luann marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
cathy cooley
cathy cooley marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Alisha Runkle
Alisha Runkle marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Magdalena
Magdalena marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
202917
Kathy wrote her first story at the age of six, then decided to take a few decades off. She grew up in a small town in northeastern Ohio and attended college in both Ohio and Pennsylvania. For twenty-five years she practiced her profession as an accountant in both public and private practice. In 1994 she and her husband Norman retired to Hilton Head, South Carolina.

Her road to publishing success ha...more
More about Kathryn R. Wall...
In for a Penny (Bay Tanner, #1) Sanctuary Hill (Bay Tanner, #7) Perdition House (Bay Tanner, #3) Covenant Hall (Bay Tanner, #9) And Not a Penny More (Bay Tanner, #2)