Start by marking “Happiness Starts with a Thought (Volume 1 -- 100 Happy Thoughts to Inspire Anyone)” as Want to Read:

If you like what the Dali Lama, Deepak Chopra, Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, Jack Canfield, Alan Watts, Wayne Dyer, and Louise Hay say about happiness, you'll love the inspirational thoughts in HAPPINESS STARTS WITH A THOUGHT!

Thought and happiness are mutually inclusive when you start with the right thought. This book offers 100 of them, some deep, some light, but all with a p
Published December 19th 2013 by Huss Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Happiness Starts with a Thought, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happiness Starts with a Thought

Debbie Phillips
Aug 23, 2014 Debbie Phillips rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Middle school age kids up to adults
3 stars

A cute book. I thought the other volume I read was vol. 1. Then I thought maybe I didn't own vol. 1 on my Kindle, then I found it and read it.

Cute doodles, cute verses.
More sayings that I want to doodle for my desk.
An uplifting, happy book.

It is true, happiness starts in our thought life. If I think sad thoughts I will have a sad day. This little book gives me many happy things to think about. Reminders about what is truly important. The only thing that would make it better is if it was a
Debbie Phillips
May 27, 2015 Debbie Phillips rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Middle school age kids up to adults
A very cute little book with sayings and 'doodles'. I hope to doodle some of the sayings to post on my own desk at home or give as gifts. Very cute. A FAST read. One I will read over again when I need a quick pick me up.
Sabina
Sabina rated it really liked it
Marbeth Lynch
Marbeth Lynch rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2016
E.Gadoury
E.Gadoury rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2015
Julie Danaher
Julie Danaher rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2015
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Kaleena Rheeya
Kaleena Rheeya marked it as to-read
Gina Hott
Gina Hott marked it as to-read
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Sally Huss
Aug 27, 2016 Sally Huss marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
For years I have wanted to do what I am doing now -- writing and illustrating my children's books. Electronic drawing pads and e-books have made it possible for me to create and publish my own books -- and do so in quantity. In the past, Harcourt Brace, Ten Speed Press, Thomas Nelson had only published a few.

The books were always squeezed in between art I needed to do to fill 26 Sally Huss Galleri
More about Sally Huss...