Start by marking “You and No Other” as Want to Read:
You and No Other

You and No Other (Graysons of New Mexico #2)

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  546 ratings  ·  11 reviews
The protégé of a world-renowned artist, sculptress Phoenix Banister dreams of one day taking the art world by storm. Few people know that Phoenix has a secret that could ruin her career before it even starts. To protect that secret, Phoenix lives a very quiet life-and that means no scandal and no romance. But her well-ordered world is turned upside down when she meets Morg ...more
Published March 1st 2005 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about You and No Other, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You and No Other

Crystal
I absolutely love the Grayson Family series then add the Grayson Family and Friends to follow up. I think I have read each book in both series and they kept getting better and of course they are interchangeable so in each book, you still got to hear about how another part of the family is doing. Will have to make sure I add the others to my home library in tribute to Mrs. Ray.
Debbie
Loved this second installment in the Grayson series! So good I read it in one day! What I love most about this story is that it was not consumed with sex scenes. It was an actual story and a good one at that! Enjoyed seeing the love grow between Morgan and Phoenix! I feel in love with Morgan while reading!
Grace
Part 2 of the Graysons of New Mexico Series. In which the 2nd son is targeted for marriage by his mother. In another romantic yet unrealistic story the imagination is intrigued and carried by this couple. Looking forward already to the other stories about this family.
Kendra Griffin
YOU AND NO OTHER

LOVIN THE GRAYSON FAMILY, MORGAN AND PHOENIX ARE AN EXCEPTIONAL COUPLE. EVEN THOUGH THEY STARTED OFF A LITTLE ROCKY THEIR UNDYING LOVE SAW THEM THROUGH TO A LIFETIME OF FOREVER.
Shawnette
Enjoyable

I didn't read any of the other Grayson novels, but you can best believe I'm trying to get my hands on every one of them now. I enjoyed the romance and the closeness of the Grayson/Falcon family and the friends that they included in the story. It was just a quick, sweet love story. Ruth Grayson is a woman who gets what she wants!
Carla
This is the second book in the series.. And I loved every bit of it. I can not tell too much or I will give it away. With this series I suggest that you start in order with Luke's story first so you don't miss a thing.
Metris
I am so loving this series & find myself looking forward to what Ruth Grayson & her sister in law Felicia Falcon have up their sleeves next! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A MOTHER :-)
Kesha
The format for each of Ray's novels is the same but I enjoy them as my guilty pleasure in literature.
Monica
This was a good read very interesting...I loved it.
Candace Nicole'
Cant always be afraid to love.
Erin Fashion
Erin Fashion marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Ange Victoria
Ange Victoria marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Faridah N.
Faridah N. marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Shurhonda Dorrough
Shurhonda Dorrough marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
shiaa
shiaa marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
A1
A1 marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
  • Fire And Desire
  • Taken By Storm (Whitfield Brides #3)
  • A Whole Lotta Love
Died July 2, 2013.

Francis Ray was a New York Times and USA Today bestselling African-American writer of romance novels. Her literary fiction series – Taggart and Falcon, the Invincible Women, Grayson Family of New Mexico, and Grayson Friends – have consistently made bestseller's lists. She was born in Richland, Texas, and studied nursing, receiving a bachelor's degree from Texas Woman's University
More about Francis Ray...
Until There Was You (Graysons of New Mexico, #1) Dreaming of You (Graysons of New Mexico, #3) Only You (Graysons of New Mexico, #5) Irresistible You (Graysons of New Mexico, #4) The Way You Love Me