Start by marking “The Case of the Invisible Cat (Clue, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Case of the Invisible Cat (Clue, #3)

The Case of the Invisible Cat (Clue #3)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Published December 1st 1992 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about The Case of the Invisible Cat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case of the Invisible Cat

Who Killed Mr. Boddy? by A.E. ParkerThe Secret Secret Passage by A.E. ParkerThe Case of the Invisible Cat by A.E. ParkerMystery at the Masked Ball by A.E. ParkerMidnight Phone Calls by A.E. Parker
Clue
3rd out of 20 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

Lexi
Oh bringing back the days of my childhood. Another book I found in the cheap used pile at the bookshop. Very short stories involving uncomplicated logic puzzles to determine who killed Mr. Boddy, or stole the suitcase, or drank the poison, or whatever. Great fun for me (clearing out the fuzz from academic work, ok?!), and if you have a 2, 3, 4th grader at home they might love the intrique and general silliness. Can't help but picture Tim Curry and the rest of the movie cast in these stories and ...more
Salam
Mar 28, 2011 Salam added it
Clue is a mystery book writen by A.E parker. I read this book over 2 times and enjoyed every bit of it. It is a very interesting book which I honestly liked and advise all my freinds to read. It talkes about Mr. boddy that invites his closest freinds over to his mansion. Many weird stuff happen when his freinds meet. They are six freinds professor plum,Mr. Green,Colonel Mustard,Miss Scarlet,MRS. peacock and MRS. White. MRS. white works for Mr. boddy. The day after they all settled down they hear ...more
Lindy
I remembered my reading obsession with the Clue Series in late elementary school and felt that it was time to return to these silly little books. Now revisiting them as an adult, I find them to still be a fun, all be it easy, read. The short story mysteries do make you actively think and problem solve, while the humor is so corny it's actually adorable and endearing. In fact, I probably appreciate some of the jokes and descriptions more now.

The Clue series is simple, silly fun, and a great read
Phoenix (Edward)
I read this book when I was in elementry school. The series masterfully captures the excitment and thrills of the board game as well as the humor of the classic 80's movie. I spent many nights not watching "Saved by the Bell" or the original "90210" to just simply get away and figure out WHO did WHAT, WHEN and WHERE.
T.J.
Continues the string of clever, clever books. One of the top five in the series. Particularly when the cat burglar knocks them all out and captures them. :)

It's too bad I gave my copy of the book to a girl I was dating, and now I'll never get it back. :(
Lauren
The characters are fun and entertaining throughout the book. There is tons of humor that kept me thoroughly entertained as a child. I love whodunit books and trying to figure out the various mysteries and this collection of tales certainly doesn’t disappoint.
Jaguar
Feb 04, 2015 Jaguar rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
3.8 stars.
Derek
Derek added it
Aug 28, 2015
Kobe
Kobe marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Destany
Destany marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Joseph Arman
Joseph Arman marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Karen Butts
Karen Butts marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Grizzy
Grizzy is currently reading it
Jul 27, 2015
Alanna Llama  G.
Alanna Llama G. is currently reading it
Jul 27, 2015
Funny
Funny marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Iamatem23
Iamatem23 marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Kyra
Kyra added it
Jun 08, 2015
Unsolved Mystery
Unsolved Mystery marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Brooke
Brooke added it
May 10, 2015
  • Where's Waldo: Ultimate Fun Book
  • The Ice Cream Scoop (Nancy Drew: Notebooks, #6)
  • Dinosaur Detectives (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #9)
  • Mr. Burke Is Berserk! (My Weirder School, #4)
  • Shoebag
  • Poetry for Young People: Emily Dickinson
  • Phantoms Don't Drive Sports Cars (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #32)
  • Pigs Might Fly
  • Help! I'm Trapped In My Teacher's Body
  • An Ocean Apart: The Gold Mountain Diary of Chin Mei-Ling, Vancouver, British Columbia, 1922 (Dear Canada)
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  • Fancy Nancy: The Dazzling Book Report

Clue (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Who Killed Mr. Boddy? (Clue, #1)
  • The Secret Secret Passage (Clue, #2)
  • Mystery at the Masked Ball (Clue, #4)
  • Midnight Phone Calls (Clue, #5)
  • Booby-Trapped! (Clue, #6)
  • The Picture-Perfect Crime (Clue, #7)
  • The Clue in the Shadows (Clue, #8)
  • Mystery in the Moonlight (Clue, #9)
  • The Screaming Skeleton (Clue, #10)
  • Death by Candlelight (Clue, #11)
Who Killed Mr. Boddy? (Clue, #1) The Secret Secret Passage (Clue, #2) Midnight Phone Calls (Clue, #5) Booby-Trapped! (Clue, #6) Mystery at the Masked Ball (Clue, #4)