Start by marking “The Case of the Invisible Cat (Clue, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Case of the Invisible Cat (Clue, #3)

The Case of the Invisible Cat (Clue #3)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  119 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Published December 1st 1992 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about The Case of the Invisible Cat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case of the Invisible Cat

Who Killed Mr. Boddy? by A.E. ParkerThe Secret Secret Passage by A.E. ParkerThe Case of the Invisible Cat by A.E. ParkerMystery at the Masked Ball by A.E. ParkerMidnight Phone Calls by A.E. Parker
Clue
3rd out of 20 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

Salam
Mar 28, 2011 Salam added it
Clue is a mystery book writen by A.E parker. I read this book over 2 times and enjoyed every bit of it. It is a very interesting book which I honestly liked and advise all my freinds to read. It talkes about Mr. boddy that invites his closest freinds over to his mansion. Many weird stuff happen when his freinds meet. They are six freinds professor plum,Mr. Green,Colonel Mustard,Miss Scarlet,MRS. peacock and MRS. White. MRS. white works for Mr. boddy. The day after they all settled down they hear ...more
Lexi
Oh bringing back the days of my childhood. Another book I found in the cheap used pile at the bookshop. Very short stories involving uncomplicated logic puzzles to determine who killed Mr. Boddy, or stole the suitcase, or drank the poison, or whatever. Great fun for me (clearing out the fuzz from academic work, ok?!), and if you have a 2, 3, 4th grader at home they might love the intrique and general silliness. Can't help but picture Tim Curry and the rest of the movie cast in these stories and ...more
Lindy
I remembered my reading obsession with the Clue Series in late elementary school and felt that it was time to return to these silly little books. Now revisiting them as an adult, I find them to still be a fun, all be it easy, read. The short story mysteries do make you actively think and problem solve, while the humor is so corny it's actually adorable and endearing. In fact, I probably appreciate some of the jokes and descriptions more now.

The Clue series is simple, silly fun, and a great read
Phoenix (Edward)
I read this book when I was in elementry school. The series masterfully captures the excitment and thrills of the board game as well as the humor of the classic 80's movie. I spent many nights not watching "Saved by the Bell" or the original "90210" to just simply get away and figure out WHO did WHAT, WHEN and WHERE.
T.J.
Continues the string of clever, clever books. One of the top five in the series. Particularly when the cat burglar knocks them all out and captures them. :)

It's too bad I gave my copy of the book to a girl I was dating, and now I'll never get it back. :(
Lauren
The characters are fun and entertaining throughout the book. There is tons of humor that kept me thoroughly entertained as a child. I love whodunit books and trying to figure out the various mysteries and this collection of tales certainly doesn’t disappoint.
Jaguar
Feb 04, 2015 Jaguar rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
3.8 stars.
7blup
7blup added it
Jan 23, 2015
Tatika Widyasari
Tatika Widyasari marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Ivo
Ivo marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Iinn Bianes
Iinn Bianes marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Tony Correa
Tony Correa marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Andrea
Andrea added it
Oct 27, 2014
Fox
Fox added it
Oct 27, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Where's Waldo: Ultimate Fun Book
  • The Secret Santa (Nancy Drew: Notebooks, #3)
  • Karen's Carnival (Babysitters Little Sister, #20)
  • Mrs. Lilly Is Silly! (My Weirder School, #3)
  • Shoebag
  • Dinosaur Detectives (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #9)
  • Fancy Nancy: The Dazzling Book Report
  • Pigs Might Fly
  • The Rescuers (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Help! I'm Trapped In My Teacher's Body
  • Mummies Don't Coach Softball (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #21)
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  • An Ocean Apart: The Gold Mountain Diary of Chin Mei-Ling, Vancouver, British Columbia, 1922 (Dear Canada)
  • Fig Pudding
  • The Mystery of the Green Ghost (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #4)

Clue (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Who Killed Mr. Boddy? (Clue, #1)
  • The Secret Secret Passage (Clue, #2)
  • Mystery at the Masked Ball (Clue, #4)
  • Midnight Phone Calls (Clue, #5)
  • Booby-Trapped! (Clue, #6)
  • The Picture-Perfect Crime (Clue, #7)
  • The Clue in the Shadows (Clue, #8)
  • Mystery in the Moonlight (Clue, #9)
  • The Screaming Skeleton (Clue, #10)
  • Death by Candlelight (Clue, #11)
Who Killed Mr. Boddy? (Clue, #1) The Secret Secret Passage (Clue, #2) Booby-Trapped! (Clue, #6) Midnight Phone Calls (Clue, #5) Mystery at the Masked Ball (Clue, #4)