Start by marking “Wolf's Embrace” as Want to Read:
Wolf's Embrace

Wolf's Embrace

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  5 reviews
"An eye for an eye. An honor for an honor." Those were the words Rolf O'Dalaigh flung at his beautiful captive. Forcibly abducted from her father's keep, Sybelle was horrified to learn that she was a helpless pawn in a ruthless game of revenge: Rolf's virginal ward had been ruined, and now Sybelle was to pay the price . . . with her own innocence.

Locked in a fierce battle
Mass Market Paperback, 448 pages
Published November 1st 1992 by Leisure Books (first published September 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf's Embrace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf's Embrace

JadedlilFecker
I could have liked this novel; had something actually happened. Asides from the initial arrival of the heroine to the hero's lairz, the only real form of activity were messages between houses. At 63%, I decided it was too late for showin' me the land and all that rot.
Erin
Wolf's Embrace was a good, quick and easy read.
I liked that the authorGail Link put in bits and pieces of the Gaelic:because I'm Irish and actually have to speak in in school and was happy to say she at least knew her words.
I also liked the sub plots and how Gail Link gave the impression of the Hero being a wolf-and how he is closely linked to an animal who mates for like aka The wolf.
The book all in all was a sweet read, not favorite material. I sometimes felt as if there were gaps in the stor
Lucy Grady-Garrett
I'm really sorry but I don't get it how a woman that is raped can fall in love with her rapist, because that's what happened.
Sybelle was forced to have sexual intercourse with some guy that was attractive, yes, but she was forced anyway. At least the first time.
This just hurts me.
Nenia Campbell

|| Twitter || || Facebook || || Booklikes || Pinterest ||

Hey, look! It's Fabio!

WOLF'S EMBRACE was a big disappointment. I'm a huge fan of love-hate relationships and romances born of outlandish revenge plots & schemes, but if you're going to go that route, you have to stick to your guns -- and, oh, yes, if you have actual guns or other weapons, so much the better -- and not wuss out.

The premise of WOLF'S EMBRACE is this: Rolf O'Daileigh, Earl of Killroone, is butthurt that the evol Nor
MAGGIE
MAGGIE marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Tina Flenner
Tina Flenner marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Ronnie
Ronnie marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Sarah Levine
Sarah Levine marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Bebi Nazima
Bebi Nazima marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Juanita
Juanita marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Elaine Bordelon
Elaine Bordelon marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Olkoi
Olkoi marked it as to-read
Elsa
Elsa marked it as to-read
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Lynn Lewandowski
Lynn Lewandowski marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Gail Link is an award-winning author of both historical and contemporary romances. She’s also a part-time bookseller (what better place for a writer to work?) who loves musical theatre (especially Phantom of the Opera) and the movies.
More about Gail Link...
Never Call It Loving There Never Was a Time Luck of the Draw Encantadora Forsaking All Others