Start by marking “The 7 Most Important Questions You'll Ever Answer: Sparking Daily Renewal by Defining the Issues That Really Matter” as Want to Read:

4.50  ·  Rating Details  ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
This book offers a thoughtful alternative to people who feel swept away by frenetic daily activity or purposelessness. It offers hope and direction to people who sense that they are merely bodies programmed to produce and consume.
Published June 1st 1998 by Discovery House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The 7 Most Important Questions You'll Ever Answer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 7 Most Important Questions You'll Ever Answer

Jackie
Nov 27, 2009 Jackie rated it really liked it
I learned SO much about myself and God's plans for me when I read this book and completed the applications. What a wonderful way to do an inventory of your Christian walk and really prioritize what is important in your life.
Angie Brandt
Angie Brandt marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2015
Jay Stine
Jay Stine marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Mike Selland
Mike Selland rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2014
Davidl
Davidl marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2012