Start by marking “The One-Dish Chicken Cookbook: Featuring 120 Soups, Stews, Casseroles, Roasts, and More from Around the World” as Want to Read:

More than 100 one-pot chicken recipes from around the world guarantee delicious dinners with international flair--and easy clean-up.
Chicken is what everyone wants for dinner the world over. Mary Ellen Evans has collected chicken recipes from around the globe for delicious quick weeknight meals or slow-cooked ones with almost no hands-on effort. And minimal clean up!
Here
Published February 1st 2006 by Broadway Books

To ask other readers questions about The One-Dish Chicken Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The One-Dish Chicken Cookbook

Sallee
Feb 22, 2013 Sallee rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
Chicken is a favorite food for many people but It is not my favorite thing unless it is Broasted or roasted. However, I found quite a few recipes that I would like to try. There is quite a variety of recipes also with something for every taste.
Kenneth
Dec 13, 2007 Kenneth rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Chicken Lovers
Shelves: own, cookbook
I have only tried the slow-cooked pulled barbecue chicken so far and enjoyed it very much. I will definitely be doing more recipes from this book.
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Yasuko
Yasuko rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2015
Hawk
Hawk added it
Oct 14, 2014
Jen
Jen rated it it was ok
May 04, 2014
Pinky
Pinky rated it it was ok
May 16, 2013