Start by marking “Happy Days Healthy Living: From Sit-Com Teen to the Health-Food Scene” as Want to Read:
Happy Days Healthy Living: From Sit-Com Teen to the Health-Food Scene

Happy Days Healthy Living: From Sit-Com Teen to the Health-Food Scene

Both a celebrity autobiography and the tale of a journey to healthful and a living-foods lifestyle, Happy Days Healthy Living chronicles the Hollywood childhood and acting career of Cathy Silvers, daughter of iconic comedian Phil Silvers. The first half of the book's title references Cathy's years as a cast member of the popular TV series Happy Days, on which she played th ...more
Published October 23rd 2007 by North Atlantic Books

To ask other readers questions about Happy Days Healthy Living, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Days Healthy Living

Melanie
May 19, 2008 Melanie rated it it was amazing
Even though I know that Catherine used a ghost writer, you can hear her voice in this biography. I hesitated reading it, because I thought it would be about raw food eating, but it really is mostly a biography. And a very interesting one, at that. Her life growing up in Hollywood is SO different than anything I can imagine, but I feel I know her a bit better now. I admire her a lot. This is an enjoyable read.
Linda
Aug 21, 2008 Linda rated it it was amazing
I'm not very far yet, but I LOVE reading it. I laugh and smile all the time! I'm excited to read more. I just really dig the way she describes her emotions especially with that ridiculously charming guy.

OK, now i'm done. That was really nice to read. she's great!
Ellen Violette
Ellen Violette rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2015
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
May 12, 2014
Sandra Smith
Sandra Smith rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2010
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was ok
Dec 24, 2011
Adam Levi
Adam Levi rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2010
Jared
Jared marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2012
Marie Cauley
Marie Cauley marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016