Start by marking “The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4)

4.38  ·  Rating Details ·  510,960 Ratings  ·  13,189 Reviews
Percy Jackson isn't expecting freshman orientation to be any fun. But when a mysterious mortal acquaintance appears at his potential new school, followed by demon cheerleaders, things quickly move from bad to worse.
In this fourth installment of the blockbuster series, time is running out as war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near. Even the safe
Published March 6th 2008 by Hyperion Books for Children

To ask other readers questions about The Battle of the Labyrinth, please sign up.

Luke J. Schelvan Oh my gosh!!!!! That's only two days after my my birthday!!!!!! I hope I will get it for a late birthday present!!!!!
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Scott Preedy
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
City of Ashes by Cassandra ClareHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Glass by Cassandra ClareClockwork Angel by Cassandra ClareMarked by P.C. Cast
Books That Should Be Made Into Movies
24,250 books — 60,254 voters
The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. RowlingTo Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeePride and Prejudice by Jane AustenTwilight by Stephenie Meyer
Best Books Ever
46,064 books — 169,507 voters

More lists with this book...

Jesse (JesseTheReader)
Oct 15, 2016 Jesse (JesseTheReader) rated it it was amazing
this is my favorite in the series so far! let's see if the last olympian will top it. full video review coming sooooooon.
Cara
Aug 06, 2016 Cara rated it it was amazing
Why did I wait so long to read these? I have no good explanation and if you ask me I'll just give you the shifty eyes and mumble something incoherent because I don't have a good reason. What counts though is that I am reading them now right? On the upside I don't have to agonize for the long wait for new books to come out, but still... if I had just known!

So as expected Percy's summer is going to be filled with another quest and yet another colossal problem that brings him closer to the prophecy
Sasha Alsberg
Apr 21, 2016 Sasha Alsberg rated it it was amazing
SO MUCH YES.
Chloe
Jul 30, 2015 Chloe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This series gets better with each book!
Jessica Olson
Aug 08, 2016 Jessica Olson rated it it was amazing
It was the best book of the series so far. Wow. Percy. Annabeth. Nico. Holy crap. So good.. So good. (And let's not mention the kiss. Okay bye.)
Namratha
After a week of some truly disappointing reads, I am thoroughly glad to say that Percy Jackson and The Battle of The Labyrinth lived up to my expectations and was utterly engaging.

...............................
Half-boy, half-God Percy Jackson starts off the new school year by battling a pair of ‘ Empousai ’ and blowing up his school. Again. He also runs into Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the mysterious mortal girl who can see through the mist.

It’s time to head back to Camp Half-Blood, because troub
Elaina
Oct 18, 2016 Elaina rated it it was amazing
Okay, so this is probably my favorite book in the Percy Jackson series so far!! I loved all of the characters in this book, but my favorites would definitely have to be Annabeth and Percy!!!!! "squeals" :D This book was very action-packed and fast-paced to me and I enjoyed it very much. I am so glad that I stared this series, but I am also so sad because there is only one book left :( I am trying to decide if I should just read The Last Olympian now, or wait so I won't be finished with the serie ...more
Eric Boot
ANOTHER AMAZING 5 STARS FOR AN AMAZING BOOK

BlueLilyxLilyBlue
REACTION AFTER READING THE BOOK

MY FAVORITE FROM THIS SERIES, SO FAR.

I'm crossing my fingers that the last book would be even better!

Usually, I hate series, and I tend to stop mid-series run because I get bored or lose interest. That isn't the case with this one. I am absolutely, irrevocably, hooked with The Percy Jackson world, and I would, most definitely, read the other spin-off series.

RICK RIORDAN, you are amazing! Keep these myth-inspired books coming!

LONG STORY SHORT

A lost God
Love-squar
Mario
Jun 11, 2015 Mario rated it it was amazing
Boy, did I enjoy this book. I have yet to read The Last Olympian, but I'm pretty sure this one is best one in the series.
Andis/Slytherin
Jun 07, 2015 Andis/Slytherin rated it it was amazing
<333
Cait (Paper Fury)
CAN I JUST SAY THAT I HAVE WARMED UP TO ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE BOOKS?!! I started rather dubious with 3-star ratings, but they've quickly climbed to 4. I'm sucked in. I'm a worm on a hook. Just staaahp everything and let me keep reading. (I literally read 3 books in one week.) Although they still haven't quite hit the pinnacle of "absolute awesome" for me. Maybe the last book?! omg! I'm nearly finished this first series!

So I loved the plot of this one a lot more. It felt more varied. It's still t
Zoë
Dec 23, 2014 Zoë rated it really liked it
WOW. This series is getting so intense and I can't wait to see how the final book plays out! Although I enjoyed this book, it was a little repetitive at times and my interest wavered. However, I will definitely be picking up the last book soon!
Sue (Hollywood News Source)
MY MOST FAVORITE SO FAR.

I AM DECEASED.
Roxanne Hsu Feldman
May 11, 2008 Roxanne Hsu Feldman rated it really liked it
I can't tell whether this is my favorite of the existing Percy Jackson stories. After a while, it has become just a story that I must read because it's in the series and there is no way that I can stop now! But it is definitely highly entertaining and I especially appreciate the fact that Riordan manages to make the young characters grow up convincingly as modern teens. I have a fascination with mazes and labyrinths so anything with this setting tends to make me happy, although I did not quite " ...more
Victoria Hansen
May 06, 2016 Victoria Hansen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
After the third book, a part of me lost interest. But as I have come this far, I knew I would continue and finish the series. The Battle of the Labyrinth regained some of the magic Curse of Titan lost, but not all of it. The idea of a labyrinth/maze in a fantasy books automatically raises my interest, and therefore, I had high expectations for this.

Percy, who is now fourteen, is to go on an adventure to find the long lost Pan. Instead of having two companions, Annabeth chooses three, a daring mo
Mark Lawrence
Mar 28, 2016 Mark Lawrence rated it it was amazing
I've read the first four books in this series to Celyn now and got her #5 for her birthday.

A fun read, though the monsters get steadily more outlandish as Rick mines the lesser known corners of Greek myth. In this book we meet the Empousa who are pictured as wearing brazen slippers and bearing flaming hair. The name is said to mean "one-footed." This is because they are a one-legged hybrid, with a donkey's leg and a celestial bronze prosthetic leg...

Part of me is wondering how long before South
Juan Vorágine
Jul 17, 2016 Juan Vorágine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: julio-16
Ay, no quiero acabar la saga.
Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!*
Well, now I've read this for the third time––and it was still fantastic, of course. This one has always been one of my favorites (I'm not sure whether this one or the fifth one is my favorite, so I guess I'll consider them tied). Part of what I love about it is that the old gang is back together (Percy, Annabeth, and Grover that is) so it's more reminiscent of the first book. And Tyson and Rachel are awesome, too.

I also love that Annabeth leads the quest in this one (about time, pfft) because sh
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Dec 27, 2015 Chelsea (chelseadolling reads) rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
These books are so great. I can't wait to see how everything unfolds and then start the Heroes of Olympus!
Raoofa Ibrahim
Feb 21, 2016 Raoofa Ibrahim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
OH..MY..GOD!! what A book!! since a while I didn't read such fantasy thing!!
my advice to you, don't continue reading this review, just GO and grab the book or the series or from were you've stopped, because trust me it's worth it !!
If you are feeling lazy right now, or you want to sit and relax, continue reading my review :D
-------
Because I live in a poor country which don't have subway trains, I don't know what is like to go from place to another while I am underground, BUT fortunately this bo
Anne
Poseidon,’ I said. Then I whispered, ‘Help me with Nico, and Luke, and Grover’s problem …

Problems...problems...problems everywhere.

Nico hates Percy and blames him for his sister's death. Would he pose a new problem?
Grover is about to be exiled by the council of elders because he hasn't found the god Pan.
Luke remains forever the faithful antagonist, who doesn't relent in his vengeful schemes and plans to bring back Kronos, the Titan lord, bring down Olympus and end the reign of gods.
Annabet
Bookwraiths
Jul 09, 2014 Bookwraiths rated it liked it
Shelves: young_adult
The Battle of the Labyrinth is the fourth of Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, following after The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, and The Titan's Curse. For those readers who have been off the grid for years, Percy Jackson is the half-mortal son of Poseidon, Greek God of the Sea, who has been training at Camp Half-Blood for years to confront the ominous Kronos and his Titans; a group of divine beings determined to avenge their ancient defeat and destroy the Olympian g ...more
Laz
Jan 23, 2015 Laz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fantasy lovers

This is just so fun and I love how this one takes more dramatic turns than the previews novel. This book is an introduction to how dangerous it really is and we come to think of them not only as adventures and as heroes but as people who can die just as easily as a human being. They are mortal, our heroes, not immortal.

Like I said, this series just gets more and mature and I think I love this
Clau R.
Jul 29, 2014 Clau R. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hilarious-humor, 2014
At first I was going to rate it 4.5 stars, but that ending made me smile so much and I think that was what I've been looking for in this saga. I wanted a PJO book to end leaving me with a warm feeling in my heart and I didn't get it until this book <3. I love Nico so much. Also, I really like Poseidon :').

So 5 stars!
Vane J.
Let me tell you something first: This book is better than the previous one.

But I'm not going to rate it 5 stars. None of these books (so far) deserve them. I just got stubborn with book 3 and forgave many things. This will not happen again.

You see, I'm starting to get really annoyed by the fact that they're all the same... with some minimal changes.

I hate formulaic books, okay? I feel as if I'm being cheated - as if the author is only using me to get money - so the fact that all these damned boo
Valerie
May 18, 2015 Valerie rated it it was amazing
Already I can't wait to start reading The Last Olympian, just have to wait for nine other people to read it first at the library. That's no time at all right? I'm trying to reassure myself.

This is my favorite of the series so far. It was slightly less funny in this ones but its totally made up for by all the action and gods and characters. I mean gosh, there are a lot more gods, monsters, and heroes than I gave mythology credit for.

We see Percy come out and act like a real true blue hero thoug
Mariel Zani Begoña
4.5 My favourite of the series so far!!!!!

Mi favorito de la saga hasta ahora!!
JoLee
Jun 10, 2008 JoLee rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult, 2008
I could not wait for the 91 people who are ahead of me in the queue at the library. I bought this book, and I am going to buy the others in the series as well. I think I'll want to reread these stories.

I really powered through the last couple books in this series. This time around, I wanted to slow down a bit. So, I alternated between this book and a collection of Greek mythology. I was happy I did because in The Battle of the Labyrinth Percy, Annabeth, Tyson, and Grover have to deal with sever
Lord of Dreams: Aarush's Book Blog 1 1 Nov 06, 2016 08:12PM
Word Game!(my fav game,plz post) 968 424 Oct 26, 2016 03:09PM
Book Reviewwwwwww 1 2 Sep 23, 2016 08:51PM
ANYONE READ ANY GOOD BOOKS? 26 116 Sep 08, 2016 03:04PM
  • Gregor and the Marks of Secret (Underland Chronicles, #4)
  • Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary (Fablehaven, #4)
  • Skybreaker (Matt Cruse, #2)
  • Peter and the Secret of Rundoon (Peter and the Starcatchers, #3)
  • The Unusual Suspects (The Sisters Grimm, #2)
  • The Icebound Land (Ranger's Apprentice, #3)
  • The Magician (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #2)
  • The Rivers of Zadaa (Pendragon, #6)
  • The Wyrm King (Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles, #3)
  • Dragon Flight (Dragon Slippers, #2)
  • The Chestnut King (100 Cupboards, #3)
  • Alcatraz Versus the Scrivener's Bones (Alcatraz, #2)
  • The Day of the Djinn Warriors (Children of the Lamp, #4)
  • Charlie Bone and the Invisible Boy (The Children of the Red King, #3)
  • Shadowgate (Dragons of Deltora, #2)
  • River Secrets (The Books of Bayern, #3)

More about Rick Riordan...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (5 books)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
  • The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)

“Be careful of love. It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong.” 4806 likes
“People are more difficult to work with than machines. And when you break a person, he can't be fixed.” 3669 likes