Moon Eyes

Moon Eyes

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Abby plans an intimate surprise party for her friend Jeffrey, hoping their friendship is about to blossom into something more. She didn’t plan on almost being attacked by a black panther at his cabin, but when Jeffrey comes to her rescue at the last moment, she doesn’t question the good luck or the heightened emotions that land her in his arms that night.

But when she want...more
Published June 20th 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Moon Eyes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moon Eyes

Doris O'Connor
Loved this. I read Marie before and her writing blew me away then, too. This is a short, hot, shifter read. Yet, despite it's shortness it loses none of its plot or character development. Loved the hero and completely emphasized with the heroine's confusion. Not every day you find out that shifters are real and the friend you secretly fancy is one of them.
Can you trust your feelings when the most intense sex you ever had seems to have been influenced by some weird shifting ritual?

I really enjoye...more
Melissa
Hm, I do love a good shifter story, and this sated my hunger for one. Do not be fooled by it being short. This is HOT,HOT, HOT. This is my first Marie Medina read, and it hopefully won't be my last.
The plot is well thought of, and I enjoyed the whole "unbirthday" thing. The hero is definitely a hot, sexy shifter, and I love that Marie made him a panther, and you can really relate to the heroine. It was very easy to get into this story. I didn't really want it to end. I'd put it on my recommend...more
Midnight Magic Reviews
Moon Eyes, by Marie Medina, is one of Evernight Publishing's Romance on the Go series. These short stories are meant to be quick reads that also sizzle the page. And Ms. Medina was up to the task. Moon Eyes is a hot little shape-shifter story that won't disappoint. Even though I read the entire thing in one sitting, I fell in love with the characters and felt their tension palpable and realistic. And why wouldn't there be tension... you have crazy, hot sex with a guy only to learn he's a shape-s...more
Crystal Trent Dotson
This book isn't very long, but it will keep you reading until the end.

Abby goes to surprise Jeffery for his birthday, when she encounters a panther in the woods, terrified, Jeffery comes to her, after a night of Amazing love making, Jeffery has to find the courage to tell her he was the panther, but will she accept him, or runaway screaming?

I really enjoyed it, can't wait to read more by Marie Medina.
Charity
See my full review coming soon at www.nocturnereads.com 7/17/12

This is one of those shifter romance reads with really steamy scenes that just makes you wonder why you can’t be the leading lady receiving all that attention!
Marie Medina is a writer that captures emotions well, when secrets and confessions are revealed the reactions are very believable.
Pam
Quick read, which is exactly what I was looking for after finishing a novel. :) While I longed for more of the story, I didn't feel cheated by the story itself. I knew the past between the two without an info dump and loved how they came together.
Nancy
This story made me feel like a small rock being flung from a sling shot. You fly into the story right from the start a fling through it gathering bits of information and slivers of emotion that leave you feeling as if you have totally missed out.
I think I could really like Jeffery but I really don't care one way or the other about Abby.
This is also a very quick read.
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Kenzie Meyer
Kenzie Meyer marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Valorie
Valorie marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013
B Alan
B Alan marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2013
MsChris1161
MsChris1161 marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2013
ForbidenFruit
ForbidenFruit marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2013
Virginia Nelson
Virginia Nelson marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2012
Stace
Stace marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2012
Marie Medina was born in northern New England and raised by her pale, mysterious godfather in a dark gothic mansion on the edge of her small, sleepy town. He didn’t turn out to be a Bronte hero or a vampire, as she thought when she was very young, but he is her best friend and the standard by which she measures all her heroes (and suitors). She has been writing since the age of eleven and has no i...more
More about Marie Medina...
Phantom Lovers Tasting Cherry Blossoms (The Year of Hearts, #1) With the Boys in the Band Needing His Demon (The Year of Hearts, #3) Saving His Mate (The Year of Hearts, #2)