Start by marking “A Prince Needs a Princess” as Want to Read:
A Prince Needs a Princess

A Prince Needs a Princess

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Clarissa is on a mission. The Kingdom of Marik needs a prince, and it's Clarissa's job to see that Jack Brown takes on his rightful position--even if he doesn't want to. Is it just Marik and the king that need Jack, or will Clarissa get her prince, too?
Published September 12th 2006 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about A Prince Needs a Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Prince Needs a Princess

Starbubbles
The art is dated, but I liked it just the same. The story was cute too. I esp. liked how misunderstandings can be corrected. As someone who often leaves misunderstandings alone, it was nice to read.
Jillian
It's a cute story. Clarissa gets another shot at love after losing her former love in a accident. Clarrissa goes to bring Jack home and ends up falling in love.
Ayda
I'm not fan of the art. I thought the story was okay, but due to fact that I didn't like the art I kinda don't like the overall manga.
Tiffany
I really enjoyed this story and probably would have enjoyed a longer version of the story even more.
Vim
Dec 01, 2011 Vim rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Cute story. I was happy to hear that they made manga versions of some harlequin books. =]
Ageha
Ageha marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Fabi
Fabi marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Aranee Thurirajah
Aranee Thurirajah marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Clementina
Clementina marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Vanisa Shover
Vanisa Shover marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Naomi Niedenthal
Naomi Niedenthal marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Alaina
Alaina added it
Apr 13, 2014
Maram
Maram marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Sarah added it
Mar 02, 2014
Rita
Rita added it
Mar 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bestselling, award winning author Barbara McMahon has written more than 80 novels which have sold more than 16 million copies world wide in more than fifty countries in twenty-eight languages.

Known for her heartwarming, emotional stories, she excels in capturing those feelings when first falling in love. She has won or been nominated for every major award in the romance genre from a double nomina
More about Barbara McMahon...
Bluebells on the Hill Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2) I'll Take Forever Crazy About A Cowboy One Stubborn Cowboy