Start by marking “The First Child” as Want to Read:
The First Child

The First Child

Jewel is independent, resourceful, sexy, and savvy about men. She knows what she wants and knows the way to get it. As a public adjuster, she helps people keep their money after they’ve filed insurance claims. While keeping men categorized and under control she meets someone who entrances her and sets her sex-o-meter spinning wildly. Unexpectedly her secretary becomes an ...more
Published December 16th 2013 by Ciara Threadgoode (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The First Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The First Child

Becky Corwin-Adams
Jul 04, 2014 Becky Corwin-Adams rated it it was amazing
After reading and enjoying "I Made You My First", I couldn't wait to read the further adventures of Jewel. This strong, successful young woman is the oldest in a family of four. She is having an "elevator affair" with one of her co-workers when she meets Nathan. The two fall head-over-heels for each other.

Jewel definitely knows what she wants and how to get it. The only problem is, her new love lives in a faraway state. Will Jewel relocate and follow her heart? Read the book to find out.

I highl
Janet
May 27, 2014 Janet rated it it was amazing
"The First Child" is the long awaited sequel to "I made you First". It starts Hot... and then the story begins, and what a story it is. A wonderful blend of romance and angst, love and conflict, career success and embezzlement, all woven together in this contemporary erotic romance between Jewel and Nathan. Be prepared to experience a whole gambit of emotions as you follow Jewel and Nathan through their burgeoning relationship; a lovely story beautifully told.
Kim Thompson
Sep 06, 2014 Kim Thompson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. It was a great follow up to I Made You My First.
Terry Bryan
Jan 14, 2016 Terry Bryan rated it it was amazing
I so loved the prequel I Made You my First, that I decided to give this one a try. Be warned, it is a well-written adult novel and a bit spicy for my rather Puritan taste. If you enjoy romance novels, know that this one is well written, great dialogue, the reason I enjoy this author's books and look forward to future novels.
Thon Halstead
Thon Halstead rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2014
C. Threadgoode
C. Threadgoode rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2014
Jennifer Renfroe
Jennifer Renfroe rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2016
Tena
Tena rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2014
Betty
Betty marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
ginger pokoj
ginger pokoj marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Ciara Threadgoode is this authors pseudonym. It's believed that Edgar Degas once said "While I want to be famous, I also yearn to remain unknown," This author would concur.
More about Ciara Threadgoode...