Start by marking “Women of Faith Study Bible-NIV” as Want to Read:
Women of Faith Study Bible-NIV

Women of Faith Study Bible-NIV

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  11 reviews
"Written for today's Christian woman, the NIV Women of Faith Study Bible aims to help women: discover how women in biblical times handled struggles similar to those we face today; gain confidence in Christ's message of grace and freedom; and celebrate their unique, God-given womanhood. Through this unique Bible, women will be able to remove barriers between themselves and ...more
Published March 1st 2001 by Zondervan Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Women of Faith Study Bible-NIV, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Women of Faith Study Bible-NIV

ZaBeth  Marsh
This review assumes that you are religious in some faith and looking to study the Bible. I’m planning another post later to explain why I think every writer should read the Bible, but that is not my point of this review. Nor will I be trying to convert anyone to Christianity; your religion is your business and I don’t want to force my religious preference on anyone. That being said, if you are a Christian and particularly a woman who is struggling to balance her religious role with her family an ...more
Margaret
May 24, 2012 Margaret rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Margaret by: Beth Johnson
Shelves: bibles, zondervan
What a beautiful Bible this is! Easily I can see this being a perfect gift or personal Bible for any special woman in your life. There are so many elements within these pages in addition to the Scripture written in the New International Version translation that make this a sure keeper and a great tool for every day devotion.

My version of this delightful Bible is hardcover and the imagery sets a mood for me very well. The calming blues, sage green and a lilac lavender shade are a calm vision by
Ron And
May 24, 2012 Ron And is currently reading it
Recommends it for: All Women
One of the best insprational and touching Study Bibles I have come across. I highly recommend this to all women. It is especially written for christian females. Easy to read and understand. It has inspirational and touching additions that makes it a 'must have' for any woman! I read it daily!
I love this bible for so many reasons. I love the indepth studies of women throughout the bible and the quotes by christian women writers who know the word of God and bring alot of truth to the passages they write about. The language of the NIV is also very poetic and great to read.
Peggy
May 24, 2012 Peggy added it
This will surely touch all women .. This Study Bible is especially aimed at the christian females. It has touching ,and inspirational things added in along with easy reading to understanding Gods word. I recomend it to All Females.
Meghan
WONDERFUL! I love all the study notes, character sketches and inspirational quotes! And I love how the lessons of the bible are still relevant in our time today...this bible definently shows that! Highly Reccommend it!
January 2010: I am reading through the Bible in one year. Join us here: http://365truthblog.blogspot.com.
12/31/10: I DID IT! And it was fabulous.
Anna Po Franjean
I really enjoy this Bible... it is chock full of helpful insight and wonderful study guides... it is a must have in ur collection of Bibles... at least 4 me..
Ronda
I love the lay-out and the simplicity of this Bible. And as always, the NIV is wonderful!
Jennifer Barr
May 24, 2012 Jennifer Barr is currently reading it
Can never read the Bible too many times! I like the devotions in this one.
Kristi
May 24, 2012 Kristi is currently reading it
Great way to understand what you are reading!
Dani Taylor
Dani Taylor is currently reading it
May 18, 2015
Penny Berty
Penny Berty marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Micheledelamora
Micheledelamora is currently reading it
Mar 22, 2015
Annie Brechbuhler
Annie Brechbuhler is currently reading it
Jan 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Books can be attributed to "Anonymous" for several reasons:

* They are officially published under that name
* They are traditional stories not attributed to a specific author
* They are religious texts not generally attributed to a specific author

Books whose authorship is merely uncertain should be attributed to Unknown.
More about Anonymous...
Holy Bible: King James Version The Arabian Nights: Tales from a Thousand and One Nights Holy Bible: New International Version The Epic of Gilgamesh The Bhagavad Gita