Start by marking “Molly and the Magic Suitcase: Molly Goes to Barcelona” as Want to Read:
Molly and the Magic Suitcase: Molly Goes to Barcelona

Molly and the Magic Suitcase: Molly Goes to Barcelona

4.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Molly and her brother Michael are curious about the world. Inspired by food, family, and friends, they trek to faraway places using a magic suitcase. Michael and Molly visit Barcelona and learn about the city's culture in their second adventure. They find a new friend in Francesca and learn about Gaudi's amazing architecture, try fun new food, see the wonders on Las ...more
Published November 19th 2013 by COLOR Marketing & Design, Inc (first published May 6th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Molly and the Magic Suitcase, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Molly and the Magic Suitcase

Veda Stamps
Nov 20, 2015 Veda Stamps rated it it was amazing
Another enjoyable read in Molly series

This is my third book I've read in the "Molly and the Magic Suitcase" series. I've enjoyed all including this one. Bravo to Chris Oler, the author and Amy Houston Oler in creating such magical stories.
Valencia Tan
Valencia Tan rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2015
Chris Oler
Apr 13, 2014 Chris Oler added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Chris Oler
Apr 13, 2014 Chris Oler added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Jessyca Garcia
Jessyca Garcia marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2015
lucinda pierce
lucinda pierce is currently reading it
Nov 12, 2016
I grew up reading all the time. Early, it was The Three Investigators series created by Robert Arthur, then Agatha Christie. In 7th grade, I read Richard Connell's "The Most Dangerous Game" for the first time, my first run-in with true suspense. Someone at camp introduced me to the writing of Robert McCammon around that time. Those are early reading memories.

If range is a test of a writer, I've do
More about Chris Oler...