Start by marking “Vidia and the Fairy Crown (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #2)” as Want to Read:
Vidia and the Fairy Crown (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #2)
Preview

Vidia and the Fairy Crown (Tales of Pixie Hollow #2)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  1,505 ratings  ·  58 reviews
Vidia can be nasty and selfish, but is she a thief? When she is falsely accused of stealing Queen Clarion’s crown, she begins an investigation that leads her on a wild-goose chase to the far corners of the Home Tree. Will Vidia be able to clear her name in time?
Published April 24th 2007 by A Stepping Stone Book

To ask other readers questions about Vidia and the Fairy Crown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vidia and the Fairy Crown

♦Sarah♦Rockpelt♦
May 28, 2008 ♦Sarah♦Rockpelt♦ rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to ♦Sarah♦Rockpelt♦ by: Mattie
Shelves: 2008, disney
Vidia was a mean fairy and quite selfish. She only had one friend named Prilla. It was an adventurous story, but I wished Vidia was nicer.
an
buku kecil sesuai tokoh cerita yang ada di dalam na. peri. yang identik dengan sayap dan ukuran na yang kecil dalam dunia gemerlap yang menyenangkan. namun siapa sangka ternyata dunia peri ini juga tak beda dengan dunia kita yang diwarnai dengan prasangka. saat vidia yang mengalianasikan diri na, tidak bergaul dengan peri-peri yang lain sehingga dianggap jahat dan juga dijauhi.

maka ketika terjadi kejadian yang tidak menyenangkan, hilang na mahkota ratu, dialah yang pertama menjadi tertuduh sebag
Miss Kodok

Buku yang sangat menarik, selain karena sampul bukunya yang cantik penuh warna dan ber-glitter di beberapa tempat, cerita khayalan tentang dunia peri selalu menarik untuk disimak.

Never Land adalah sebuah pulau ajaib tempat para putri duyung asyik bermain dan anak-anak yang tidak pernah tumbuh menjadi besar. Di jantung Never Land yang tersembunyi, terdapat sebuah tempat bernama Pixie Hollow, kerajaan para peri Never. Di Pixie Hollow terdapat sebuah pohon maple besar, mereka menyebutnya Home Tree
Natalie Manahan
I enjoyed this more than the previous Pixie Hollow book "Trouble With Tink". Here Vidia is accused of stealing Queen Clarion's (Queen of Pixie Hollow)crown. Not only does this cause an uproar, but it also causes a major event to be canceled because of it. Vidia is accused of stealing the crown based on a comment made to Tinkerbell about essentially wanting to snatch that gaudy crown off her head. So to clear her name in a hearing the day after tomorrow Vidia and Prilla track down the crown's loc ...more
Rosa Cline
This book I may check out of the library in the future. but I tried to read it two different times to my granddaughter and my special needs teen age son and neither it caught and kept their attention although they both love Tinkerbell and her friends. This is a chapter book with very few illustrations. But what got us was the story line was there but it seemed like it was taking forever to 'move on' an issue would arise and you would be stuck reading the same thing over and over until the author ...more
Rachel
Vidia is known to be not only the fastest flying fairy on Never Land, but also the rudest and crankiest! Loved this story, seeing a different side of Vidia as she tries to defend herself when the other fairies of Pixie Hollow accuse her of steeling Queen Ree's crown. Loved the journey Vidia goes on as she discovers clues, and the unexpected ending that reveals the true culprit.
Aiyana
It's better for younger kids, I wouldn't enjoy it know since I'm a teen but I think you kids would love it
Johnny Bennett
Another read aloud for the kids. It's hard to like a story where the main character isn't very nice. Vidia is trying to prove her innocence throughout the book but my kids are ready to hang her high. They're rooting for the wrong outcome. The point of the book was about prejudice I guess, and the kids got a chance to see it in their own lives.
Bobbi Weiss
Oct 03, 2014 Bobbi Weiss added it
Shelves: childrens
Again, a fun book, but I read it as reference for writing Disney's MMO "Pixie Hollow."
Aditri
Amazing book with a funny trail of clues!
Ilib4kids
J DISNEY FAIRIES
JCD FIC DRI
Ω Rachel
I love the illustrations! :)
e.c.h.a
Masih dari negeri para peri, Pixie-Hollow di Never Land.

Kali ini Vidia, si peri bakat terbang, yang tidak disukai hampir oleh seluruh warga Pixie-Hollow harus membuktikan kalau dirinya tidak bersalah.

Dari sekian banyak Peri yang meremehkan Vidia, Vidia masih punya 1 teman yang menghargainya. Walaupun berat bagi Vidia untuk mengakui Prisa sebagai temannya. Tetapi Prisha tidak pernah meninggalkan Vidia. And, that's what a friends are for :)
Natasia Angel
Even though the book is a children book, I like it.. Vidia was a fairy that didn't like any other fairy.. She got no friend and lived alone because of her mistake.. One day, the Queen's Crown was missing and the suspect was Vidia.. But she wasn't the one who stole the Queen's crown.. So Vidia and Prilla, a young fairy, did some 'research' plus adventure to find the crown.
ijul (yuliyono)
lebih charming nonton film animasi Tinker Bell 1 dan 2-nya...

buku Disney fairies yang ini mengajak kita untuk lebih mengenal karakter Vidia yang judes, tapi masih punya perasaan sebagai warga Pixie Hollow...

description
Riley
seeing these pixie hollow books on here brings back memories it was a great book and i loved it when i believed. i always despised Vidia and loved tinker bell, but who will save the day this time? I reccommend this book to all girls and boys who love fairy tales and believe that they are truly alive in this world. just as i did a few years ago.
Jess
This book is a fun book about a mean, sarcastic and lonely fairy named Vidia being accused of stealing the queen's magical crown. As the new fairy, Prilla, a kind-hearted clapping-talent fairy, trys to help Vidia they go on a fairy-style mystery. It shows that even lonely people can still get help from people who care.
Shannon McGee
Jul 13, 2008 Shannon McGee rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Children of all Ages, Girls mostly
Shelves: faeries
There is something interesting about a fairy with attitude. Vidia is not one of the nicest fairies but she is still interesting. In fact she seems to make an appearance in every book. Also, Vidia’s conflict with the Queen sort of humorous. This was a good mini quest.
Dyah
This is ridiculous! I know that fairies are naive, but I didnt think they would be this foolish... Well, I'm not saying that I feel sorry for Vidia for being wrongly accused, but she does have a point by being sarcastic towards the other fairies.
Amanda Sheila
I liked it.

Vidia can't be pretty annoying. I don't really like her at first but then again everything happens for a reason. So eventually she changes and save the day.

One of the cutest book I read. Good one.
Annie
This book is about Vidia being acused for taking the crown. But when Vidia and Prilla go out to find it. They find out somthing amazing. Will Vidia have to leave Pixie Hollow Well you have to find out.
Sydney
someone accidentally threw the crown away in a pile of old crowns that were broken. vidia gets blamed for stealing the crown and she clears her name by finding the real crown in the pile of broken crowns.
Ciara *I love Harry Potter!*
These cute Disney books are packed with interesting characters and well-described landmarks. If you like this book, there are many more in the range of books about the Disney faries to choose from.
Teri
Jul 03, 2008 Teri rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: kids
I have enjoyed reading these books to my Daughter just as much as she has enjoyed hearing them.
I love the magical world Disney has created with tinkerbelle and all her fairy friends!
Jacquitta McManus
My daughter loves this book. I don't know how many times we have read it together. It has adventure and mystery and I recommend it to any mothers with daughters.
Lilly Fife
It was very cool how Vidia had to look through all those crowns! If you are in the age of 7,8,9, and 10, I recommend reading it!
Very interesting book.
Becca Allan
Mar 16, 2009 Becca Allan added it
Recommends it for: any child
i read the first chapter of the book to my 3 year old daughter last night and she enjoyed it and so did i, we will read the second chanpter tonight
Ciera
This book was funny - but really easy. Vidia is blamed for stealing Queen Clarion's crown and goes on a hunt to find the real one.
Paige
My favorite one in the series. It is definitly written for littler kids, but it is fun to read if you want a quick, cute book.
Jordanna
Vidia is acussed of taking the queens crown. She must prove she didn't take it. Luckly she finds out what happened.
  • Lily's Pesky Plant (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #4)
  • Fira and the Full Moon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #6)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #5)
  • The Trouble With Tink (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #1)
  • A Masterpiece for Bess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #7)
  • Beck Beyond the Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #10)
  • Four Clues for Rani (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #21)
  • Fairy Haven and the Quest for the Wand
  • In the Realm of the Never Fairies: The Secret World of Pixie Hollow
  • Trixie The Halloween Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

Tales of Pixie Hollow (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • The Trouble With Tink (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #1)
  • Beck and the Great Berry Battle (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #3)
  • Lily's Pesky Plant (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #4)
  • Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #5)
  • Fira and the Full Moon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #6)
  • A Masterpiece for Bess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #7)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • Tink, North of Never Land (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #9)
  • Beck Beyond the Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #10)
  • Dulcie's Taste of Magic (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #11)
Beck and the Great Berry Battle (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #3) Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #13) Lily in Full Bloom (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #18) Rosetta's Dress Mess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #24) Disney Fairies Collection #2: Vidia and the Fairy Crown; Lily's Pesky Plant